+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QAZI SUHAIL

Post Likes

QAZI SUHAIL

I have york chiller model yciv 1000 ,now a days i m facing a problem of low discharge superheat 10 to 15 time in 24 h what can be causes , can any body help. is it dengrus

Post Likes
    low refrigerant, not loading up.,
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Post Likes
    overcharged, bad suction line temp sensor, drain valve problem, discharge temp sensor, or faulty suction or discharge pressure transducer.

Start there

FYI- Low refrigerant charge does not cause low discharge temp.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_nc View Post
    FYI- Low refrigerant charge does not cause low discharge temp.
    Agreed!

Low refrigerant charge does not cause low discharge superheat.

Post Likes
    Somehow your discharge superheat is below 10*( I think that's what it is) You're getting lquid in the suction. Check your suction temp sensor, maybe reading too high causing drain valve to open too much. Check all sensors and drain valve ops. What's superheat, subcool, & do have a level in flash tank? Put out a log of what you are seeing.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Post Likes
    I apologize , low discharge superheated would be a cause of overcharged or not boiling off all the liquid, low refrigerant charge would actually cause high discharge superheat,.
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Post Likes
    Does anyone have a service bulletin on the fill and drain valve operation? A coworker is having issues with a drain valve staying open all the time. I'm on vacation and would like to read up on sequence of operation before returning home. The flash tank is maintaining 9% and Eventually trips out on low discharge superheat.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Phisher View Post
    Does anyone have a service bulletin on the fill and drain valve operation? A coworker is having issues with a drain valve staying open all the time. I'm on vacation and would like to read up on sequence of operation before returning home. The flash tank is maintaining 9% and Eventually trips out on low discharge superheat.
    how old is the machine and what color sticker is on the stepper valve?

Post Likes
    If I remeber correctly, the stepper valves with the red stickers on (Danfoss?) were recalled and should have been replaced. Hopefully someone here can back me up on this to be 100%.

Post Likes
    I think it"s a 2009. Serial number is RMTM024176. He did find a bad drain valve stepper motor today. He is going to check the sticker tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in