whats wrong with the search feature?

when i click to type in a subject, it automaticly goes to a Trane site??

no ad banner in the box!!! it worked once, i typed in "txv" and got a list but none were about txv's???

Have you ever tried the advanced search feature?

I tend to use that more than the simple search so that I can track specific things down faster.

"txv" is too short for the search engine here. You need more than 3 characters.

actually i used "txv replacement"

I've had that problem a bunch of times... JUST with that Trane banner.

Same problem here. When you try to click on the search box the cursor does not come up. The hand symbol stays on the screen. It was really aggravating me lol. Only way to search was advanced.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

I have had that happen too. When I try to click in the space to type my search, it sometimes brings me to whatever banner add is under it. I figured out that when it happens, hit the back button and try again, but this time when you bring up the search box, hit the tab key a few times to get the curser in the box. Then type what you want, then, instead of clicking on "go" hit the enter/return key instead.

I thought it was just me because I am using an old macbook computer with an obsolete version of "Safari" for my browser. What browser is everyone else using that is having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    I have had that happen too. When I try to click in the space to type my search, it sometimes brings me to whatever banner add is under it. I figured out that when it happens, hit the back button and try again, but this time when you bring up the search box, hit the tab key a few times to get the curser in the box. Then type what you want, then, instead of clicking on "go" hit the enter/return key instead.

I thought it was just me because I am using an old macbook computer with an obsolete version of "Safari" for my browser. What browser is everyone else using that is having this problem?
    New macbook pro with updated safari..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."