Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 32

Thread: Isceon MO99

  1. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    170

    Confused

    The one concern we have up here in ny is the lower discharge temps affecting defrost times.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Posts
    54
    Valdelocc,
    Can you tell us what it means if a refrigerant is classified "A1 A1" ?

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    up in the hizzy
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by bayou dude View Post
    Valdelocc,
    Can you tell us what it means if a refrigerant is classified "A1 A1" ?
    it means you like MO99 and I dont period, go ahead and buy as much as you want, I advise my customers to stick to r-22 till something better comes along.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    North west Arkansas
    Posts
    86
    I'm very interested in this myself. Don't have access to the previously supplied link to discussion, but only information I have seen on this stuff was an informational video that of course made it sound like MO99 was a gift from god himself.. In the videos, it was stated that only the schrader valves needed replacing due to the rubber degrading over time,

    I'm one guy, and work 15 Subway locations(One more coming soon..yay), all have r22 split systems for cooling, and walk in coolers. If I can save money, and get years more life out of these systems, it would be great. Also, the fewer bottles, virgin and recovery I have to haul around sure makes for a neater van..

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    it means you like MO99 and I dont period, go ahead and buy as much as you want, I advise my customers to stick to r-22 till something better comes along.
    you did not answer the question A1
    It is what it is unless I say differently !!!!

  6. #19
    I have sold around 500 lbs this summer. Head pressure slightly higher on some systems. I mix it with 22, so far no problems. I can't wait to see how my systems will run in heat this winter.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,130
    Quote Originally Posted by parachuter View Post
    I have sold around 500 lbs this summer. Head pressure slightly higher on some systems. I mix it with 22, so far no problems. I can't wait to see how my systems will run in heat this winter.
    Why would you mix it with R22?

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    3,990
    hey chuck! long time no talk. How's the helper position treating ya?


  9. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,130
    Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    hey chuck! long time no talk. How's the helper position treating ya?

    Doing great! Spent the last 4 days piping in a City Multi.

    Helper, LOL!

    How you been?

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    3,990
    doing great. moved to the commerical side of things and now can not be paid to go back to residential! dont know why i didnt start out with commercial

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,839
    What you don't want is a bunch of systems with MO99 charged ones sprinkled here and there

  12. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Why would you mix it with R22?
    R-22 system low on charge, no leak found at present time, top off with MO99

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,130
    Quote Originally Posted by parachuter View Post
    R-22 system low on charge, no leak found at present time, top off with MO99
    MO99 is not compatible with R22 and should never be used to top off a system!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event