The Local where I'm working at now calls anything within the Pipe Trades - Building Trades. Not considering what my UA card says, out here I'm a "Building Trades Journeyman (Service-HVACR)". A Construction Plumber is a "Building Trades Journeyman (Construction-Plumbing)". In my home Local, Construction is referred to as Building Trades, not Building Trades (Construction) and Service is just Service, not Building Trades (Service). Sorry if I confused anybody because now I'm confused. which way is correct? Keep in mind the variants like "Building Trades Service HVACR Tech Journeyman" or maybe the words being rearranged.