Post Likes

HVAC opportunities in ATLANTA,GA

Im seeking employment in the Atlanta Ga area i have 3 years of experience i have worked for ac service masters and Air Technology and have done minor Refrigeration work any opportunities you guys may know in the area for a 28 years old hard working young man who's willing to crawl under those small crawl spaces (smile).

Post Likes
    I am also looking in ATL or actually more south of ATL. Anyone needs a helper or whatever you call them. loll , Heating season is coming soon . loll, check my email in my profile, sorry youngwiseman for hijacking ur thread. Man what the hell, lets me and you work together ... loll , ok jokin,,, I don't got any license yet.
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

Post Likes
    One of the mods here has a business in Georgia maybe he can help you out. Mofotech you really should of stopped typing at sorry and started your own.

Post Likes
    Ya .. I know. Loll , talking about Georgia, I called personnel some of the folks here...but no one gave any positive response. I also walked into alot of companies offices and nothing developed. I am now trying to figure out in maybe getting a restricted license for Georgia state on my own...but I think I am shy of 1 yr field experience in getting that. The rest of the field experience I can use from school time.