HVAC opportunities in ATLANTA,GA

Im seeking employment in the Atlanta Ga area i have 3 years of experience i have worked for ac service masters and Air Technology and have done minor Refrigeration work any opportunities you guys may know in the area for a 28 years old hard working young man who's willing to crawl under those small crawl spaces (smile).

I am also looking in ATL or actually more south of ATL. Anyone needs a helper or whatever you call them. loll , Heating season is coming soon . loll, check my email in my profile, sorry youngwiseman for hijacking ur thread. Man what the hell, lets me and you work together ... loll , ok jokin,,, I don't got any license yet.
    wHen I diE I hOpe gOd haS mErcy oN my SiNful LifE

One of the mods here has a business in Georgia maybe he can help you out. Mofotech you really should of stopped typing at sorry and started your own.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Ya .. I know. Loll , talking about Georgia, I called personnel some of the folks here...but no one gave any positive response. I also walked into alot of companies offices and nothing developed. I am now trying to figure out in maybe getting a restricted license for Georgia state on my own...but I think I am shy of 1 yr field experience in getting that. The rest of the field experience I can use from school time.