Thread: 30RA055 TXV

30RA055 TXV

I was wondering if anyone here has changed out the danfoss txv on these machines with the new txv that carrier has for them. Part number 30RA502111. Is this just a new danfoss valve or did they change it to a sporlan. My boss doesn't want to order another danfoss and have the same problems that we have know with the old danfoss.

It's a new sporlan.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Carrier says danfoss

Carrier supplier told me that the factorys answer was the number I was given was for a new danfoss. I td them I want the sporlan valve they have changed to so they are trying to get the part number for me know

Quote Originally Posted by RedWireGoesWere View Post
    Carrier supplier told me that the factorys answer was the number I was given was for a new danfoss. I td them I want the sporlan valve they have changed to so they are trying to get the part number for me know
    30RA502111 is the replacement for the Danfoss. The Danfoss number was EA02Z511 which you can verify on the current valve on the chiller.

What is the chiller serving? The 30RA502111 is for brine and 30RA502112 is for a standard chiller. Post a model number and the first 4 of the serial number.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

M#30RAN055-511HW
    S#2305
    The valve in there now is a danfoss tre20 20TR 70Kw
    The unit runs to a bath that there vats pull from when needed to cool down the beer during production. (working in a brewery has a few perks ) they have the chiller running at a setpoints of 24 degrees with a glycol mix of 38% propylene they are trying to keep the bath at 25 degrees.