Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I just ordered a Little Giant Black PRO Ladder MODEL 26. Lifetime Warranty so well see how it can hold up to my abuse. I've always wanted to be a product tester!!

http://www.ladderdepot.com/black_pro_type_1A.html - Great Pricing and free shipping.

I'll let you all know how it stands up. Most of my fiberglass ladder deterorate from being on the roof rack through the seasons up here in New Jersey, not to mention out lovely air quality. I like the black color also! lol
    That is an awesome ladder Thanks for sharing. My boss has The first jaw's ladder it's like 15yr old and still working good SO Heavy. I am Very intrested in getting one of these ladders aswell. I love the Black ones but the Original Ones look the same just a diffrent finish and are $60 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I just ordered a Little Giant Black PRO Ladder MODEL 26. Lifetime Warranty so well see how it can hold up to my abuse. I've always wanted to be a product tester!!

http://www.ladderdepot.com/black_pro_type_1A.html - Great Pricing and free shipping.

I'll let you all know how it stands up. Most of my fiberglass ladder deterorate from being on the roof rack through the seasons up here in New Jersey, not to mention out lovely air quality. I like the black color also! lol
    54lbs

NO THANKS!

If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    54lbs

NO THANKS!

X2 for me. I have used these ladders and they are great in open spaces but when you have to move around in a crowded room they are to heavy and cumbersome. Not to mention the price.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    54lbs

NO THANKS!

i plan on keeping it in separate pieces. Plus im a young lad that needs to expend more energy! I'm really only using it for 8ft A-Frame and larger. I only use fiberglass, aluminum make me too nervous.

I wanna see if it lives up to the hype

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12