Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Corporations United Vs. Americare Ruling

Actually call it what it is, throw a term out there like Citizens United where the people are at the mercy of Corporatist who do not support or contribute to the revenue of the Country like most tax payers, and there you have it.
    Although, many people are not paying taxes anyways, more conservative corporatism ideals to bankrupt the infrastructure while lining their pockets and campaign funding, or Contract kickbacks.
    as for Americare, unlike the Ameriscare the neo cons are putting out there, im not so sure, they are actually chanting hands off my health care and clapping hands anymore.
    Vouchers dont cut it.
    social security is another issue the Neo Conservatives want to gut and cut, to say its broken, so they can put it on wall street to slush fund it.
    well, ya just cant have it both ways.
    I' just saying, if we complain about Americare, and not Corporations United, we are destined to be selective on who does what to whom.

Well something had to be done about healthcare....regardless of what some people say.

We spend more money on healthcare than any other country in the world, have a higher infant mortality rate...and healthcare related bankruptcies account for over 50% of all bankruptcies in America.

It's so stupid that we would allow this to go on in the supposed #1 country in the world, we are better than this.

We don't have insane numbers going bankrupt over car wrecks...well unless they get hurt....and we have been "forced" to pay for car insurance for a long time now...you don't see anyone up in arms about that? I like it when people are basically telling me their car is more important to them than their life.

Many people complain that insurance companies are fraudulent...which they are....but the way that I understand it is with the new law an insurance company cannot drop coverage just because you get sick...which is a HUGE step towards fixing things.....there will also be no lifetime caps on medical insurance.

So you see...not only are they making people buy health insurance which will prevent many bankruptcies.....but they are also putting a stranglehold on insurers...which will also prevent many bankruptcies.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRiddenz View Post
    Actually call it what it is, throw a term out there like Citizens United where the people are at the mercy of Corporatist who do not support or contribute to the revenue of the Country like most tax payers, and there you have it.
    Although, many people are not paying taxes anyways, more conservative corporatism ideals to bankrupt the infrastructure while lining their pockets and campaign funding, or Contract kickbacks.
    as for Americare, unlike the Ameriscare the neo cons are putting out there, im not so sure, they are actually chanting hands off my health care and clapping hands anymore.
    Vouchers dont cut it.
    social security is another issue the Neo Conservatives want to gut and cut, to say its broken, so they can put it on wall street to slush fund it.
    I' just saying, if we complain about Americare, and not Corporations United, we are destined to be selective on who does what to whom.

But you have NO PROBLEM with Unions who for years have been contributing billions to Democrat campaigns through forced Union Dues.

You have NO PROBLEM with hundreds of millions of Obama's failed stimulus going back to the Democrat party through Union dues because the majority of the failed stimulus was doled out to local and state unions.

You have no problem with Obama bailing out the united auto workers with tax payer funds and then ignore GM's bald face lie that they've re payed the American people back

They still owe us 39 billion.

Unfortunately there exist people like you who spread their cancer around and who are so buried in their flawed ideology they will never accept the truth.

Here's a truth for you. Corporations DON'T PAY TAX'S. Can you grasp the concept that if a corporation has to pay higher tax's then the consumer has to pay higher tax's ?

Corporations provide revenue through EMPLOYING people. The more jobs, the more revenue. Raising tax's reduces revenue because it reduces investment.

So I DARE Captain dipsh** to raise capital gains tax's. Can you imagine him making the economy even worse ??

That those increases in cost are just passed on ?? So a new tax on the corporations is a tax on the worker.

You bring up infrastructural wasn't that what the stimulus was supposed to be for ???

What happened ? Where are all those shovel ready jobs ? The new bridges ? The increase in employment ?

Can you name one Obama infrastructure initiative ???

Citizens United was on the money, I guess Chief Justice hadn't completely lost his mind by then.

learn the facts big boy

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRiddenz View Post
    Actually call it what it is, throw a term out there like Citizens United where the people are at the mercy of Corporatist who do not support or contribute to the revenue of the Country like most tax payers, and there you have it.Better read history Scooter. Look up how much those evil corporations DO pay. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have your car, your cell phone, computer, health care, clothing, food or anything else except your nasty attitude
    Although, many people are not paying taxes anywaysYep, 50% of the country doesn't feel like working or paying taxes. Many of these dopes think like you that inspite of them not working, the money will magically appear to pay for their subsistence as if they earned it, more conservative corporatism ideals to bankrupt the infrastructure while lining their pockets and campaign funding, or Contract kickbacks.No one in the history of mankind has given more money to cronies, unions, and political paybacks than Obama even if you combine all that payoff money agaisnt him
    Vouchers dont cut it. Socialized health care is substandard to what we have now everywhere in the world
    social security is another issue the Neo Conservatives want to gut and cut, to say its broken, so they can put it on wall street to slush fund it.Wrong again Scooter--they are the only ones fighting to salvage it from the liberals. BTW, it is Obamacare that slashes 1/2 a TRILLION dollars from Medicare. That's just getting started.
    Skippy, who do you think has been lining Obama's pockets? Big unions and big banks and some big corporations. They have to pay to play or else the government cuts them off. Obama sent Billions to select companies and unions, who returned it to Obama as campaign comtributions. Vote buying at taxpayer's expense

You are a pure narcissist

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Well something had to be done about healthcare....regardless of what some people say.

We spend more money on healthcare than any other country in the world, have a higher infant mortality rate...and healthcare related bankruptcies account for over 50% of all bankruptcies in America.

It's so stupid that we would allow this to go on in the supposed #1 country in the world, we are better than this.

We don't have insane numbers going bankrupt over car wrecks...well unless they get hurt....and we have been "forced" to pay for car insurance for a long time now...you don't see anyone up in arms about that? I like it when people are basically telling me their car is more important to them than their life.

Many people complain that insurance companies are fraudulent...which they are....but the way that I understand it is with the new law an insurance company cannot drop coverage just because you get sick...which is a HUGE step towards fixing things.....there will also be no lifetime caps on medical insurance.

So you see...not only are they making people buy health insurance which will prevent many bankruptcies.....but they are also putting a stranglehold on insurers...which will also prevent many bankruptcies.
    *sigh....*
    You listened to the talking points with out doing a bit of research.

#! Obama care incentivizes companies to drop their health insurance coverage and throw their employees into a state pool. I guess the whole bit about you can keep your insurance if you want to was ........a lie.

I mean it's what Obama care is REALLY about. The path to single payer.

#2 Small business and people making less than 125,000 a year will be hit with the brunt of the cost and extra tax's for this disaster of a law. Up to 70 % of the cost. It's a hit to the part of the economy that provides 3/4 of the jobs in this Country and right at the time when our economy is taking a turn towards the worse.

#3 The small business surtax will DOUBLE in 2014

#4 Top tax rates in up to 30 states will exceed 50% because of Obama care

#5 Manufacturers who exceed the 350,000 a year gross income cut-off will be hit with new surtax's. Thats 70 % of manufacturers in a country where manufacturing has been whittled down to nothing. Where do you think the manufacturers and the jobs they provide will go ??

#6 Very small companies will be hit with a 8% payroll tax at the end of the year

#7 Oh and lets talk about the non-elected IPAB panel who will be appointed by captain dumbsh*t. Their job is to cut medicare cost and ANY RECOMMENDATION THEY MAKE BECOMES LAW.

yep, so much for Congress voting on a bill, bureaucrats will have ultimate power that's far exceeds our constitution.

#8 The original cost was 940 billion. The new CBO adjustment has it up to 1.76 trillion. We are 16 trillion in debt already.

ANOTHER democrat lie....

#9 States will be forced to carry the cost of their uninsured through Medicaid increases. Most localities cant pay their teachers and fireman. Where's this money going to come from ??

Only one place space cadet. Higher tax's. Get ready for a Democrat inspired full on Depression

# 10 Overall tax increases on business are going to be in the neighborhood of 60 billion. Remember Padawan, corporations DON'T PAY TAXES...... they will be passed on so it's ANOTHER TAX on the middle class.

# 11 Over 50 billion in new tax's on drug companies. Ok grasshopper a drug company is a corporation and since they dont pay taxes....... it will be passed on to the middle class

#12 Capital Gains tax's will increase. Now kids and older really dumb people think that's a good thing. " Stick it to the man !!" Kids don't have the education to understand the consequences of raising taxes on investments. How that ripples through the economy and will eventually effect middle class America.

Older people with that mind set are just retarded. I'm not trying to be insulting, they just have less intelligence. A low I.Q. It's just a fact.

#13 Obama care is going to add a premium tax on insurance companies who offer full coverage health plans. This one tax is expected to cause insurance premiums to rise by more that 20 %. That doesn't count all of the other reasons premiums are going to rise.

Remember Barney Franks Affordable Housing Act ????? Probably not. Kids just dont care and older people who are Obama supporters just put their fingers in their ears and say " la la la la la " to drown out ANY common sense.

Remember the consequence of that ? Of lowering the lending standards and the Govt sticking their noses in the private sector ??? It almost destroyed our financial system.

1. Car insurance is required because idiots are allowed to drive on the road with others who are more intelligent and better trained, and because if you do something to someone by losing control of a lethal piece of equipment, you have a means by which to reimburse them, not because your car has a tendency to deteriorate over time.

2. Car insurance is required at the state level, not the federal level. It is required only of those people who drive on public roads and highways, not people who drive on private property. The reason it's required is because sometimes two people suddenly decide they should both occupy the same space while operating on state or locally maintained roadways, and this usually results in some form of damage and personal injury. It's only required for liability, not for the damage you do to your own car.

3. If car insurance was like health insurance, it would pay for oil changes, brake jobs, EPA tests, and electronic diagnosis of drivetrain problems. Farmers would have to have car insurance on their tractors and other motorized farm equipment. Race car drivers would have to have it. ATV owners would have to have it. Dirt bike owners would have to have it.

4. Health insurance should be like car insurance. It should just pay for major problems, not day-to-day maintenance. There should be incentives for good behavior, safe practices, and certified diet and health training.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

People go bankrupt all the time and they never set foot into the hospital, have a broken bone or get a hang nail. Some of the biggest reasons are divorce, over spending and possibly the biggest reason is loosing a job. We don't make people buy divorce insurance, I was just being stupid insurance and we already have unenployment insurance which is working, (with a sarcastic tone) isn't it? Is that unemployment preventing bankruptcies? You make it sound that filing for bankruptcy is a life ending moment, yet I have friends that have filed, got a judgement, and are walking around today. They aren't dead, they picked up the pieces and went on with their lives, a little wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    1. Car insurance is required because idiots are allowed to drive on the road with others who are more intelligent and better trained, and because if you do something to someone by losing control of a lethal piece of equipment, you have a means by which to reimburse them, not because your car has a tendency to deteriorate over time.

2. Car insurance is required at the state level, not the federal level. It is required only of those people who drive on public roads and highways, not people who drive on private property. The reason it's required is because sometimes two people suddenly decide they should both occupy the same space while operating on state or locally maintained roadways, and this usually results in some form of damage and personal injury. It's only required for liability, not for the damage you do to your own car.

3. If car insurance was like health insurance, it would pay for oil changes, brake jobs, EPA tests, and electronic diagnosis of drivetrain problems. Farmers would have to have car insurance on their tractors and other motorized farm equipment. Race car drivers would have to have it. ATV owners would have to have it. Dirt bike owners would have to have it.

4. Health insurance should be like car insurance. It should just pay for major problems, not day-to-day maintenance. There should be incentives for good behavior, safe practices, and certified diet and health training.
    It's a poor comparison liberals try to make when using the car insurance analogy.

Let me explain something to some of you who are too young to know. When I started working in the sixties, there were plenty of jobs to those of us who had a good education, could read and write, and were inclined to be proud of what we did, and it showed in what we produced.

Companies were always looking for good workers, and in order to get them, they had all kinds of incentives, like profit sharing, health and life insurance etc etc. to get you to go to them.

So what has changed since then....................?????????????????

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Let me explain something to some of you who are too young to know. When I started working in the sixties, there were plenty of jobs to those of us who had a good education, could read and write, and were inclined to be proud of what we did, and it showed in what we produced.

Companies were always looking for good workers, and in order to get them, they had all kinds of incentives, like profit sharing, health and life insurance etc etc. to get you to go to them.

So what has changed since then....................?????????????????

Roy
    Without playing the blame game, is it not as simple as that the western world is no longer the worlds manufacturer. The flow of money has reversed.

We have problems coming form both sides of the isle. The only way to fix things is for the democrats to vote out their dead-weight, extreme politicians and the republicans must vote out their extreme politicians. But neither side is willing to do it for fear of giving an edge to the other side. So here is my question to both sides:

If the republicans picked five democrats they wanted voted out of office (president excluded) would you democrats be willing to vote them out if you were able to pick five republicans you wanted out of office? We would call it our 'clearinghouse on whackjob politicians'.

Both sides are very capable of picking out the whackjobs on the other side of the isle. Just think of it, guys like Ted Kennedy and Dick Chenney would have never made as far as they did.. and we all know that would be a good thing for our country.

Ya, I'm dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    We have problems coming form both sides of the isle. The only way to fix things is for the democrats to vote out their dead-weight, extreme politicians and the republicans must vote out their extreme politicians. But neither side is willing to do it for fear of giving an edge to the other side. So here is my question to both sides:

If the republicans picked five democrats they wanted voted out of office (president excluded) would you democrats be willing to vote them out if you were able to pick five republicans you wanted out of office? We would call it our 'clearinghouse on whackjob politicians'.

Both sides are very capable of picking out the whackjobs on the other side of the isle.
    Each side would just vote out whoever they thought was the most powerful from the other side. I've never really seen any willingness from either party to try and really work together. All they really seem to care about is their side winning. The right only cares about the right and the left only cares about the left and as usual the American people get screwed in the middle.

Look people, anyone that believes voting for any of the two republicrats is going to change anything, its a wet dream, it will be business as usual, that means were going to get another reaming.

And since Rand Paul told his old man to "move aside its my turn now".

There are not many choices.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izCXJ...layer_embedded

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast