Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Does anyone know if the streamlight stinger and strion can share the same charger? Had my stinger for years but i really want led lighting. I might get a led lenser rechargable(changing batteries regularly sucks) but my streamlight has held out for years so why mess with success?

sounds like you may be needing flashlights and generators today or tomorrow?

stay safe and dry!

frank

Quote Originally Posted by n-e-w Jerz! View Post
    Does anyone know if the streamlight stinger and strion can share the same charger? Had my stinger for years but i really want led lighting. I might get a led lenser rechargable(changing batteries regularly sucks) but my streamlight has held out for years so why mess with success?
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    no... i have both, they are not compatible
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

LED Upgrade. Cheaper than a new LED Stinger. Got mine on EBAY a few years ago along with a new battery. Last much longer between charges now and brighter.

http://www.amazon.com/TerraLUX-TLE-S.../dp/B001PQPQ7K

CT

I have a Fenix PD22 and it is one handy light.Three settings and on high it is really bright.Small enough to carry in your pocket.A great little light!

What about this one LMAO
    www.instabulb.com

Milwaukee m12 with LED upgrade (led has lifetime warranty) fits in my veto lc pocket and also an led headlamp.

Quote Originally Posted by mstx View Post
    What about this one LMAO
    www.instabulb.com
    LMAO!!! I'll take 10 of them! AA's are cheaper than electricity, right? LOL.

CT

I'm using this $5 flashlight I found on amazon called "BBQbuy@7w 300lm Mini Cree" It's small and takes only 1 AA battery.

Surefire 6P,6PX,and Maximus the finest headset flashlight on earth.As the eyes age, light strain is a critical factor for safety.
    All others lights are just Less.

Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Dewalt 12 volt max LED. Clips to my Veto, has a magnet and the light head swivels in all directions. I often stick it on the side of the unit I am working on, or something metallic nearby with the light shining right on what I am doing. Battery life is awesome, and of course shares with my 12 volt max drill and impact (which is always in the Veto) so I always have 2 batteries wherever I am with my tools. Very bright white light.

+1 and I got the 12v inspection camera too, it works great! Oh and a led maglite.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

panama city beach (aka lower alabama or LA) FL
    i use a sure fire maximus head light great light variable lasts all day and is rechargble so i know the light is expensive but aa are expensive too so all in all its a wash but i have two free hands and in an attic or crawl worth every penny

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast