Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Im thinking about getting a three d cell maglite with led lights. Ive heard pretty good things about them.

Right now Im using a streamlight 2 d 10 led plus xenon, the xenon bulb sucks.... flashlight. I have 2 of these....one I ran over and need to straighten the screw on cap for the back....

I also use a cheap orange ray o vac adjustable head flashlight that I find almost indespensible for work. can set it down or hang it over something and adjust the light where I want it.

I also have a pelican 3 c cell that is bright as hell.....but it easts batteries so its in the tool shed....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Yeah, if you need to blind people at 50' the 3D mag LED will do it. I upgraded to it from krypton and now it has almost too much power. I also use a Streamlite (G2?) day-to-day and am really happy with it; got the LED in it before they stopped selling it.

I have about 30 flashlights, various brands, sizes etc. For everyday use I use the Olight M31 Triton Tactical Flashlight.

But I also have this bad boy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7fL...eature=related

If I know I am going to be looking in a Supermarket attic space, that's the one I bring because I can see everything from one corner of the cat walk.

I still say someday I am going to buy "The Torch". Not many people can say they have a flashlight that will light a cigarette.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Fenix TK11

I'm using Trelock LS 730 bike front light. Fits nice in one of side pockets of my laptop backpack. I'm using it with four 3Ah AA rechargable batteries and all I can say I never regret buying it. The lamp has a decent throw and last at least 2-3 hours of 100% duty cycle between recharges (with new batteries). Using it for tasks from checking things under ceiling to debugging the wires in dark cabinets.

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trelock-LS-7.../dp/B003IKCWPU

--
    Z

Quote Originally Posted by toptech View Post
    have you purchased the recharable batts and charger?
    do they hold up?
    I've got two of these lights and a bunch of other Surefire, Streamlight and a few Fenix. I may break down and get a Olight now!!!!! I'm addicted to flashlights...

Besides my Multimeter, and refrigerant guages/analyzers, flashlights are one of my most important tools.

i use the samsung galaxy s111

and it doubles as a phone!!!!!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

i got the samsung s3 and the battery hardly last the day so i can't afford to use it as a flashlight. I do have the app though!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a good flashlight but not a long lasting one!

i have tmobile so it is a better flashlight than phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    i got the samsung s3 and the battery hardly last the day so i can't afford to use it as a flashlight. I do have the app though!!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

I work on lot of restaurant equipment, so a headlamp is my most important flashlight. I use the
    Fenix HL21 LED headlamp, always carry a Fenix E11 single AA LED, and a Fenix E21 AA LED in my tool bag for attic/ceiling work.
    Amazon.com carries everything!

I'm going to add another. I recently got a Q-Beam brand LED spotlight. Its bright as heck, long range focused beam, and cheap from Sam's. I used it under my house in the crawlspace. I could read a book from corner to corner with the light it throws. 10 hours on high, 20 hours on low, and SOS signal. Rechargable battery, AC and DC chargers included. It was like $20-$30.

CT

Terralux Lightstar 300

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast