Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardw...&storeId=10051

Coast LED light from the wHore Depot. It works great, because it has brass conductors unlike most aluminum LEDs that work crappy once the aluminum corrodes. I put a key chain loop on it, and attach to my belt loop with a lanyard so it is not weighing on my pocket when I put it in there. Only thing is the buttons stick out too far, so it is easy to accidentally turn on and kill the batteries, I fixed this by grinding the buttons in a bench grinder. I also have my trusty Milwaukee 18v power plus for the bigger jobs.

Streamlight Stylus Pro
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Streamlight Strion Led here. I have had it for 3 years and have never had to buy a battery. 3 light modes. Highly recommended.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Streamlight Strion Led here. I have had it for 3 years and have never had to buy a battery. 3 light modes. Highly recommended.
    Got the same one and happy with it. Just wish the low light was dimer and modes could be programed. If it ever dies I'm hooked on rechargables.
    There seems to be a price point with flashlights I was afraid to cross since so many cheaper light broke on me. I should have just been buying the good ones in the first place
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Here's my next light. rechargeable, hook, magnet, swivel head...will work well for my needs.

http://www.streamlight.com/product/p...x?pid=205#tabs

Quote Originally Posted by Phase Loss View Post
    Here's my next light. rechargeable, hook, magnet, swivel head...will work well for my needs.

http://www.streamlight.com/product/p...x?pid=205#tabs
    I like that.. THink Ill have to pick me up one of those...
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by CDJr View Post
    I just picked up one of these today at HF and its impressive. The flashlights bright and the worklight part will light up a decent area...and its no larger than your cell phone.

http://www.harborfreight.com/27-led-...ght-67227.html
    I've become addicted to these lights. They're cheap enough that I don't care if I loose them, but they work great. I'll use the hook to hang it from the collar of my shirt if i'm working in a dark area to keep my hands free, especially nice for climbing through a crawlspace or attic, or the magnet lets it attatch about anywhere else i'm working if needed. Super bright too.

Quote Originally Posted by swamp View Post
    I still use my mini-mag ,it's probably 15 years old
    +1...............

Flashlights both me and the wife use in the field every day and yes we differ on a lot of things. But we both are religious when it comes to flashlights so here is the list in order of what is used the most or goes to every job.

Coast headlights 2 different models one is a single led light that has the ability to focus to a spot or flood and has a dimmer that is the main one used the other is the same brand but fixed light has 6 LEDs no dimmer but both run on 3 AAA.

Next is a 2 AAA light that clips in our front pocket and has magnets so you can put it in some difficult places. It has 8 LEDs and says "The Larry Light" on it by nebo.

We have a few other lights that are made by energizer that are in our tool bags with swivel heads and 2AA batt. Has one LED and a red and green LED

Then we have a few tactical lights that mount on our weapons but we use them to work with also since we don't hardly ever work on a job as a couple unless its a big commercial account and we do have concealed and carry permits we spent some money in flashlights that are extremely compact but have extremely intense output with heavy tools and bulky tool bags anything for personal protection has to be extremely light and can't be readly noticed by others (don't want to spook the customers) but on the other hand some places around here feel like a scene right out of deliverance. So those micro small lights pop right off of the bottom of the weapon and we can use them to get a job done.

We recently invested in some LED work lights both are like a drop light style and the others are like a halogen light system and they are great for lighting a small area for a quick fix.

Those are the main ones we use hope it helps someone out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Dewalt 12 volt max LED. Clips to my Veto, has a magnet and the light head swivels in all directions. I often stick it on the side of the unit I am working on, or something metallic nearby with the light shining right on what I am doing. Battery life is awesome, and of course shares with my 12 volt max drill and impact (which is always in the Veto) so I always have 2 batteries wherever I am with my tools. Very bright white light.

I also use this. I also use it for fishing and navigating with my boat. Looks like a spotlight at night.

Also used it for a changeout, left it on in a closet for the whole day. My battery went weak in my impact, so i used the battery out of the light to finish driving some screws.

Streamlight rechargable

iPhone flashlight app lol

Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Dewalt 12 volt max LED.
    Is the magnet on this flashlight very strong, will it hang well upside down?

I have a few Ryobi TEK4 tools, their multimeter, noise-cancelling headphones (work GREAT) and their Tek4 LED flahlight. Nice bright light. Probably not worth having unless you also have their quick charger.

http://toolskool.keithbloemendaal.me...1091144240.jpg

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast