Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    streamlight polystinger led. I have two and one streamlight stinger. I find stuff co-workers miss with their next to useless mag lights. I don't need batteries because they are rechargeable. very durable. one is 4 years old and the others are 2. cops in my area use these everyday. snap on and mac tools sell them off the trucks for mechanics.

Ive tried every one ,, and i found i get more mad at helper when he loses or takes home by accident when there expensive,,

Now every-time i go to Pass the buck depot (home) i find that box in the clearance aisle with those cheap 1 dollar a piece flash light I buy 20,, saves my blood pressure.

If extremely dark Drop light

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney28334 View Post
    Stinger in van, 2 terralux lightstar 300, one always on my side other in my box. Used to always use surefire but batteries got expensive. I think they have some good AAs out now.
    Those lithium aa are just as expensive as the surefire 123 batts. The aa are much easier to aquire.

Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by JWB View Post
    streamlight polystinger led. I have two and one streamlight stinger. I find stuff co-workers miss with their next to useless mag lights. I don't need batteries because they are rechargeable. very durable. one is 4 years old and the others are 2. cops in my area use these everyday. snap on and mac tools sell them off the trucks for mechanics.
    strion led now, it replaced my stinger

oh yeah, that incan aluminum stinger lasted only 14 years
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

surplus angle flashlight with a maglight led bulb

the 2d surplus is brighter than a maglight with same bulb

Streamlight SL20X. Brighter than any of your little belt lights. rechargeable too.

But for every day use, a cheap home depot head light. Works great for those crap jobs on top of a 12 foot tall a frame ladder in the T-Bar ceiling looking at those piece of crap Water Source units.

I just picked up one of these today at HF and its impressive. The flashlights bright and the worklight part will light up a decent area...and its no larger than your cell phone.

http://www.harborfreight.com/27-led-...ght-67227.html

I use a headlamp as well works well for most things and you don't have to hold it or stick it in your mouth

I have a petzl head lamp that I use mainly for camping because its so light. Its just not that bright. Surefire makes a head lamp that I have lusted over for some time. This thing looks like it belongs in a cave.

sent from my DUMB-PHONE

terralux lightstar 300

Quote Originally Posted by TriplePoint View Post
    Surefire makes a head lamp that I have lusted over for some time.
    I agree, the Surefire SAINT is an amazing headlamp. Perfectly balanced, infinitely adjustable light output, use CR123a OR double-A batteries. I loved that light, unfortunately was stolen when my van was broken in to..

SurefireE2L

Zebra light

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast