Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimball View Post
    Not 100% sure, but at a 50, 000 hour life expectancy I may not live long enough to find out. I only use mine maybe 4 hours a day on average. I still have @ 30 years to go at this rate. Seriously though, ive put mine through hell and never had an issue other than coil cleaner strippong the aluminum on one. Great lights for @ $100 and always charged and ready for the next call.
    The Strion rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimball View Post
    Not 100% sure, but at a 50, 000 hour life expectancy I may not live long enough to find out. I only use mine maybe 4 hours a day on average. I still have @ 30 years to go at this rate. Seriously though, ive put mine through hell and never had an issue other than coil cleaner strippong the aluminum on one. Great lights for @ $100 and always charged and ready for the next call.
    Dont expose the bulb to heavy vibrations.

coast g25 from home depot in the veto and jetbeam bc40 in the truck

Beat me to it! The G25 is the brightest, longest lasting, most durable flashlight for those attics!

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb E View Post
    coast g25 from home depot in the veto and jetbeam bc40 in the truck

Arc AAA led keychain USA

The light can be carried at all times

Very impressive performer

Milwaukee M12 led in the bag and Mag Pro + in my pocket. The M12 is the best light I've had, it last a long time and is super bright.

Been using a zebralight H602W Headlight, this is the floodlight version so you don't have a hotspot in the middle. 1000 lumens on high ( almost as much output as a 100 watt light bulb), 350 lumens is a great working headlight and you get almost 4 hours run time off a rechargeable.
    This is a day lighter, you would not believe the output and the workability factor of this headlamp.
    Kind of pricey, with the headlamp, batteries, and charger you are looking at $150.00 but worth every penny.
    I have tried the AA version of this lamp, but the run time was too short.

a COAST PX20 White/Red lights, -- seems to tolerate falls and crushes
    a couple $25 led burners, capable of instant retinal damage.
    a couple $1.98 close out store 3-AAA in different pockets, backup

one telescoping, uses up 4 tiny cells quickly, but perfect for a couple hours, with a bendable and highly magnetic head and other end SENSIBLE Products EMF2
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

Quote Originally Posted by obob22 View Post
    Been using a zebralight H602W Headlight, this is the floodlight version so you don't have a hotspot in the middle. 1000 lumens on high ( almost as much output as a 100 watt light bulb), 350 lumens is a great working headlight and you get almost 4 hours run time off a rechargeable.
    This is a day lighter, you would not believe the output and the workability factor of this headlamp.
    Kind of pricey, with the headlamp, batteries, and charger you are looking at $150.00 but worth every penny.
    I have tried the AA version of this lamp, but the run time was too short.
    i have the h602 as well, when it is on, you can see no darkness. The wide beam angle makes the whole room light up... the "w" version has a warmer tint which would be a good thing, mine is more white/cool white. They now make a AA version that takes the 3.7v 14500 batteries. its the h52, I have that one as well, it works great for a backup.

One nice thing about the H602 is the intelligent temp system. instead of dimming after a set period of time, it measures the actually temp of the light, and gradually dims to control the heat. So, if you are outside in the cold weather, it doesn't dim at all... COOL!

Working part time law enforcement, I learned what real quality lights were. Officers routinely compare their flashlights like some kind of status symbol... Who's got the best, brightest, longest lasting, etc.

For my main light, I carry a Streamlight Stinger DS LED. I also have a Streamlight Stylus in my shirt pocket at all times. These are speedy lights, but it have Streamlights that are 20 years old and still going strong. My stinger sits in a truck mounted charger and is always ready to go. The Stylus is about the size of a pen and runs on three aaaa batteries.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516