Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast
    Orange County, in a Galaxy far far away...
    Terra lux lightstar. $19 from my J-mart.
    300 Lumens max and 80 lumens low light.

Came with a holster and use it every single day. Now looking for a great headlight and I'm set.

Quote Originally Posted by ch4man View Post
    chuck, nytfog......

let us know how warm ( light color, tint, color rendition) that light is. i own many led lights and a few incandesent surefires.

compared side by side the incan lights are far superiour as far as seeing real life color but it sounds like the leds are getting better.

i think i just need to break down and order a malkoff drop in for my 6p, justa havent decided on whicn one for power vs battery life

http://www.malkoffdevices.com/shop/d...ff-c-1_14.html
    I got it yesterday and my first impression is good. The color is definitely cooler than most cheap LED lights I have tried. I wouldn't say it is a cool white, but it's not the bluish white that makes all colors look the same. It is called a neutral white in the specs.

First thing I noticed is that it has a large spot beam, wide angle. Which is nice for what I need a light for, close and confined spaces. Might not be so great if you need a long narrow beam for long reach. I like the diffuser that it comes with, turns it into a really bright flood light.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    I got it yesterday and my first impression is good. The color is definitely cooler than most cheap LED lights I have tried. I wouldn't say it is a cool white, but it's not the bluish white that makes all colors look the same. It is called a neutral white in the specs.

First thing I noticed is that it has a large spot beam, wide angle. Which is nice for what I need a light for, close and confined spaces. Might not be so great if you need a long narrow beam for long reach. I like the diffuser that it comes with, turns it into a really bright flood light.
    I especially like the multiple lumen selection to save battery life and produce the right amount of light per each need.

Jr LED by Streamlight, Bayco 60 LED rechargeable for overall flooding of areas.

Nytefog,

Is the switch on the PD-32 one that "remembers" the setting that you have it on? Or do you have the cycle through all of the settings to get from off to the one you want, and then through the rest to get back to off....

Am I explaining my question well enough? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymick View Post
    Nytefog,

Is the switch on the PD-32 one that "remembers" the setting that you have it on? Or do you have the cycle through all of the settings to get from off to the one you want, and then through the rest to get back to off....

Am I explaining my question well enough? Thanks.
    Yes, the switch does remember your last setting for the next time you turn it on so you don't have to cycle through them unless needed.

i use this one, i keep it in my shirt pocket always ready to go, and i just love it. Period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyd5argiT_Y

Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    I just got a Fenix PD32 UE. I have Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix and various other brands, but love this new Fenix light at this point. I have a slight flashlight fetish. It's a tool i use the most everyday many times. The Surefire i use is over 4 years old and still my favorite (L1 Digital Lumamax, no longer made).

This new Fenix that came in yesterday (Amazon: $86+free shipping). I like how their is a separate botton for switching lumen modes. You don't have to do some type of sequence with the power switch as some brands require to change lumen modes.

It has five brightnessd modes using (2) CR123A batteries which all my lights use.

9 Lumens 130HRS
    40 Lumens 27HR
    140 Lumens 7HR 15MIN
    400 Lumens 2HR 40MIN
    740 Lumens 1HR

I would recommend this light for those looking for one under $100
    I'm with you as to liking lights.
    Just got a new one to try out and realized that I was carrying 7 on me that day.

Just bought two Larry lights by NEBO. Incredible light- very bright floodlight with an 11 hour battery life. It now replaces my LED Mini Maglight as my favorite, and it fits in my shirt pocket.

Just bought my 1st decent light in awhile teralux 300. 300 lumens. So far so good. I haven't lost it yet.

Costco sells 3 pack 200 lumens each flashlight for $20. Best deal I found. Bought a pack and still have 2 left on my truck as spares. Had it over 5 months and works like a champ.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mag Lite Mini non led that will not die.. and clamp on Fluke LVD1 3 volt

Just got the new mag light mini with the digital control knob. It has 100% 50% strobe and SOS. It is very bright! If it last as long as the last one did then ill be happy.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast