Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast
    I carry a Surefire E2L Outdoorsman every day. I would be lost without it. It has a low and high setting which I find perfect, and a clip so I can attach it to my hat. What surprised me, was their 123A batteries lasted for 9 months before I need to change them because the high beam wasn't working any more. I was going through AAs in my Mini Mag every other week, and a bulb every month. The Surefire has definitely been worth the price, and I love the push button.

LED lenser .. I forget the model. Bought it from Home Depot few years ago. The pouch it came with was crap and broke apart fast. Got a warranty one, same thing. Since bought a universal type one. I'm in need of a good quality head light with strong light

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I carry an 'Eagletac D25a (XM-L U2 Clicky)' on my belt and a 'zebralight H502d' on my head. Both use Eneloop AA rechargeables.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac wiz 79 View Post
    LED lenser .. I forget the model. Bought it from Home Depot few years ago. The pouch it came with was crap and broke apart fast. Got a warranty one, same thing. Since bought a universal type one. I'm in need of a good quality head light with strong light

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    i use a coleman from walmart for my headlamp, it is 120 lumens. Still looking for that 200+ lumen headlamp.
    Some Talk, Some Do
    "keeping condensing pressures low and evaporator pressures high"
    "Some customers are more interested in comfort than energy savings"
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

The Zebralight H502 has a 260 lumen flood output from a single AA battery.
    http://www.zebralight.com/H502-AA-Fl...hite_p_91.html

I just got a Fenix PD32 UE. I have Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix and various other brands, but love this new Fenix light at this point. I have a slight flashlight fetish. It's a tool i use the most everyday many times. The Surefire i use is over 4 years old and still my favorite (L1 Digital Lumamax, no longer made).

This new Fenix that came in yesterday (Amazon: $86+free shipping). I like how their is a separate botton for switching lumen modes. You don't have to do some type of sequence with the power switch as some brands require to change lumen modes.

It has five brightnessd modes using (2) CR123A batteries which all my lights use.

9 Lumens 130HRS
    40 Lumens 27HR
    140 Lumens 7HR 15MIN
    400 Lumens 2HR 40MIN
    740 Lumens 1HR

I would recommend this light for those looking for one under $100

Eventually I'd like to get a Fenix LD41, but will probably use it at home more than in the field. I really can't see why anyone would need any more than 250-300 lumens. Plus, I'm all about rechargable, nuts to replacing batteries

Nytefog, what do you use to carry your PD-32? Do you have a specific "holster" or do you just have a generic one?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymick View Post
    Nytefog, what do you use to carry your PD-32? Do you have a specific "holster" or do you just have a generic one?

Just the generic one that came with the light. I haven't found an aftermarket i like yet unless you have a suggestion. I have lanyards on all my lignts so keep them in my Mascot Pants side pocket

Just got this head lamp last week - I knew it was for me when I hit the "test" button while looking directly at it and was blinded for an hour. So blind I didnt read that it was $40. Oh well, its worth it - 196 lumens baby!

http://www.lowes.com/pd_297874-13229...tInfo=Headlamp

I use my 2-D cell MAG-LITE all the time. Just upgraded it to a 3 watt LED bulb, and it's like looking into the sun. Very rugged, and made in USA. I also use a cheap 1 watt LED headlamp from Northern Tool that is handy when I need both hands free.

Quote Originally Posted by Phase Loss View Post
    Rechargeable Stream Light Stinger DS® LED HP

http://streamlight.com/product/product.aspx?pid=172
    Stingers are great flashlights rechargable,very bright,tough as nails and about 80 bucks.

The stinger in your link looks AWSOME i might need to upgrade

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast