Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    I love the Larry Light!
    I also have a knucklehead that's awesome but big and heavy.

Maglite may have been playing possum! The new mini 2aa pro plus has the power 245 lumens high and around 20 or 30 low. Other high tech lights are great, but the switch is the weak part even if it is resessed. Outside of work any of those other lights are just as good if not better! Rubber boots over switch will crack. In our field of work the new mini maglite pro plus is on my list, its only $29.00!

MagLite LED 3Cell D
    336meters, 131 lumens,

Mini MagLite 2Cell AA
    141 meters, 77 lumens

Fenix flashlights, I have 3 of them. One single AA led in my pocket at all time, one double AA led in my tool bag, and one single AA headlamp. They are by far the best tools I use just after my brain. Lng battery life, cheap AA's or rechargeable and very bright light.

I'm talking about The new mini maglite PRO PLUS! IT'S JUST GOT RELEASED!

So after reading through the various suggestions, I went to a local tactical shop and bought the Jet Beam PA20. i dig the fact it takes 2 AA, 240 lumens is more than enough, and the clip that comes on it fits well on the brim of my hat.

Wow!

no one's a fan of Coast/Led lenser, eh???
    You have to pay your due's before you pay the rent!

After 6 Pages not one person said Eveready. They make an Pen LED that I use. I add tape or heat shrink to the top and hold it in my teeth. I've done this now for a couple of years. I end up killing several a year. I'm also using the one with 5 or 6 Led's with the magnet on the end but the Everyready is my main light.

Name:  1268524310_22460.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  6.1 KB
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

Quote Originally Posted by n-e-w Jerz! View Post
    I had an LED Lenser head lamp for a good while. I liked it. Very bright, although a bit rough on batteries.

It is inevitable that those things are going to get eaten up, so I quit spending quite so much cash on them.

HOWEVER....

Now that I'm using the Veto bag system, I might reconsider that. It seems to protect the tools better. Might get better life out of the LED Lenser...

I was looking at a rechargable one. Its between the lenzer or the streamlight straion. Have a couple lenzers(coast) and haven't had any problems with em other than they eat batteries for lunch.....

Quote Originally Posted by n-e-w Jerz! View Post
    I have a few of them. They are not regulated, the older models atleast. In other words they lose light output as the batteries are used up.
    "War is cruelty,and you cannot refine it." Sherman to the leadership of Atlanta prior to burning the city.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    Albert Einstein

Romney campaign: "We're not going to let our campaign be ruled by fact-checkers,"

Lindsey Graham: “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

I carry a Princeton Tec Impact XL. It's LED, takes four AA batteries, waterproof and tough as nails. I use a headlamp most of the time when working and for that I use either a Princeton Tec Yukon HL, Petzl Zoom, Duo or Myo 5. I used be a caver and I'm still a headlamp nerd, so I've got a lot of lights.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast