new waterfurnace 7

Could anyone tell me how the new Waterfurnace 7 will compare in price to the envision as it has 41 SEE and 5.3 COP. sounds great if the price is not out of hand. No other brand is close.

Cool, they finally came out with a inverted driven scroll on water cooled systems.

Sorry, off topic a little, but I have to point this out. Love marketing guys... http://www.waterfurnace.com/literatu...s/BR2700AN.pdf read page 4.

Ordinary furnaces return less than 98’ of heat for
    each dollar spent burning polluting fossil fuels,
    while a geothermal system returns up to five
    dollars of heat for each dollar spent on electricity.
    That’s because our units don’t create heat through

combustion. They simply collect and move it

It ignores the fact that 3/4 of the eletricity on the US grid comes from fossil fuels, and that a furnace in 98% efficient, while a coal boiler on the grid is around 40% efficient at delivering electricity.

Vary misleading, since $1 of electricity provides around 20-40% of the heat (with a COP of 1) to start with as a $1 of natural gas.

Don't know any pricing, yet. Will be going to service school on them next week in Mesquite, TX. Hate to go in mid July, but will be closest school to me as others will require flying vs 4 hour drive.

40% higher than an envision. I posted about this in the pro's locked forum with a little more detail since pricing can not be discussed here.

The Series 7 requires a WaterFurnace communicating stat, it requires a variable speed flow center and of course the unit itself which modulates in capacity up to 130% so they only make them in 3/4/5 ton sizes, no 2 ton or 6 ton.

Geodude on here has supposedly already put one in last week or this week. I have one hopefully coming up pretty soon. I will post videos to my YouTube as soon as i get one installed.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

this is nice.. how well would this work in California?
    You can call me Sam

It should be a crime to be a mechanical engineer in San Diego
    Summer Design Temperature: 83 F Dry Bulb ~ 69 F Wet Bulb (California Climate Zone 7)

Video of the unit is up on my YouTube channel listed below in my signature. We put in our second unit a three ton next week. The one in the video is a 4 ton with a 3 zone system using the intellizone 2
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!