The Prophet Obama...false prophet
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

The Prophet Obama...false prophet

Hopefully Obama is really so out of touch with the little people (average Americans) that this silly worshipping of him will come to an end. Obama, in his third flip-flop over homosexual marriages, is now claiming that he condoning homosexual marriages based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

This should get interesting;
    “This is something that, you know, we’ve talked about over the years and she, you know, she feels the same way, she feels the same way that I do. And that is that, in the end the values that I care most deeply about and she cares most deeply about is how we treat other people and, you know, I, you know, we are both practicing Christians and obviously this position may be considered to put us at odds with the views of others but, you know, when we think about our faith, the thing at root that we think about is, not only Christ sacrificing himself on our behalf, but it’s also the Golden Rule, you know, treat others the way you would want to be treated. And I think that’s what we try to impart to our kids and that’s what motivates me as president and I figure the most consistent I can be in being true to those precepts, the better I’ll be as a as a dad and a husband and hopefully the better I’ll be as president.”
    http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...12/05/09/39231

Aside from using the filler term "you know" six times in that short paragraph, something that must really grate on Toastmasters throughout the world, there are just so many other things wrong with this revelation of Obama's.

Yes, I do believe that we should be following Jesus's teaching to love one another as He loves us. I want to support any other man-woman marriage just as I want my marriage to be supported by others. How does this equate to accepting that which is against God? Should I condone murderers because of this version of Obama's golden rule?

This false prophet Obama makes no rational sense. Amen!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

How do you feel about poligamy? This is not a cheap shot at Romney but the one man to one woman thing is relatively new in the scheme of things.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

There will be even more excrement coming from his mouth before the election, such as employment rates getting better, lower gas prices etc.

Our Prez with a fictitious background wants to torture us for another 4 years.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

I think that Obama is an antichrist representing the antichrist spirit that resides in governmental systems. But certainly not the man of lawlessness that one reads about in scripture. Another thing is Christians are for the most part are on guard against Obama. For him to make the statement that he supports gay marriage will be a clue to believers to steer clear of him and pray for his soul.

What we need to be on guard against is the antichrist to deceive even the chosen of God if it were possible. Jesus warns us in Mat.24 that false Christ and prophets will arise and deceive even the elect if it were possible. I don't think I need to warn people about Obama. He just opens his mouth and watchful Christan's will know what he is about. Besides the devil will not be that obvious in his deception.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    How do you feel about poligamy? This is not a cheap shot at Romney but the one man to one woman thing is relatively new in the scheme of things.
    You mean one man to one man and one woman to one woman. Marriage between one man and one woman is not new.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    I think that Obama is an antichrist representing the antichrist spirit that resides in governmental systems. But certainly not the man of lawlessness that one reads about in scripture. Another thing is Christians are for the most part are on guard against Obama. For him to make the statement that he supports gay marriage will be a clue to believers to steer clear of him and pray for his soul.

What we need to be on guard against is the antichrist to deceive even the chosen of God if it were possible. Jesus warns us in Mat.24 that false Christ and prophets will arise and deceive even the elect if it were possible. I don't think I need to warn people about Obama. He just opens his mouth and watchful Christan's will know what he is about. Besides the devil will not be that obvious in his deception.
    My feeling on this is the Anti Christ will actually come from within the Church. I don't believe an outsider will be able to infiltrate the Church and everyone will bow at his feet. It's gonna be somebody everyone, Christians and non Christians, will rally around.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

When I read the words of those that claim to know the will of god, the divisiveness, contradictions, and spiritual Arrogance, I think you have already been deceived.
    But hey, go ahead and vote for the one that worships the Golden Calf. Then you'll know what deception is.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    When I read the words of those that claim to know the will of god, the divisiveness, contradictions, and spiritual Arrogance, I think you have already been deceived.
    But hey, go ahead and vote for the one that worships the Golden Calf. Then you'll know what deception is.

We're all doomed it really don't matter anymore.
    Come out of her, my people.

(Rev 18:4-5 NIV) Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; {5} for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    The role of women is dramatically different in most cultures today then they were in biblical times. The Bible has teachings for many cultural aspects of life that are not the same today as they were in the yesteryears. The point being, God's teachings have been applied to the social circumstances, sometimes despite God's desire for how we should live under certain social aspects. It appears that pligamy is one of those social aspects that God did not care for, but also did not deem to be a sin against God's will.

Personally, especially with today's social view of women being equal to men in all respects, I think it is suicidal for a man to want more then one wife. It would be socially more rational for a woman to have more then one husband!...

Theologically, I believe that the intent of the Creator of the Universe was for marriage in mankind to be of one woman and one man. That does seem to best fit all aspects of mankind without having to reduce woman to property status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post

I don't think I would elevate Obama to THE Antichrist status, but I do believe he is anti-Christ. Well, maybe not even that. More like, Obama has so little regard for anyone or anything but himself that he is willing to use Christ as a tool to achieve his goals as readily as he is willing to use the execution of Bin Laden or being for, then opposed to, then back to for homosexuals being able to marry. Obama is sort of like the honeybadger; he don't care, he don't give a sh!t!; (CAUTION: LANGUAGE!)

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    My feeling on this is the Anti Christ will actually come from within the Church. I don't believe an outsider will be able to infiltrate the Church and everyone will bow at his feet. It's gonna be somebody everyone, Christians and non Christians, will rally around.
    I don't consider the anti-Christ to be a specific person, but rather evil incarnate in man. In that regard, I will agree that the anti-Christ is most likely to be more prevalent in religious organizations then outside of them.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    What are you referring to?

Originally Posted by hvacker

What are you referring to?

First I refer to all religions that I feel are responsible for most problems in our world. To know the will of GOD???? They can cling to their Bibles or Quarians and kill all those that question their authority. When you have a psychopath with 100 followers you have 101 psychopaths.
    The golden calf is my referral to Mr. Romney and crew.
    Tracers work both ways.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast