Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apple is a fake company

i was considering buying an Apple because of the reputation of being 'the computer man's computer' but i had 2 Apple programs run on my Windows computer, Itunes/Ipod ...and something else...and i had nothing but freaking problems with both of them

(FYI i only used Itunes to get my Ipod running, then i went back to music theifing)

i thought "you know what? this is some amateur BS going on here"

after Steve Jobs died i watched the biography of Apple and i figured the whole thing out.
    Bill Gates couldn't , by U.S. law, monopoloize the computer biz, so they set up Steve Jobs, who was nothing more than the schmo who was at the right place at the right time, with Apple as the opposition to Microsoft,

this why, when Apple went under, Bill gates was the one who bailed out the company.

What have you been smoking?
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Apple is too expensive for me.

Im happy with microsoft products and dell computers.....

I wouldnt buy dell for a long time because of the dell kid...... that fool just creeped me out too much..... but after he was gone I bought a used dell....then a new dell....then more used and new dells....

Of course Im posting this from my fujitsu.... but there is a dell beside me on the floor and a dell on the couch.....and there is a dell in a drawer about 10 feet away....and dells thorughout the house....

My old busted dell is in the house too.....on my workbench with the screen propped up against a desk lamp because the hinges are broke........ but it still works fine......even though windows crashed on it a few years ago and I had to put ubuntu on it.....

But its still kicking......

You dont need an apple wolfstrike...... nothing exciting about them unless you are just a fan of apple computers. They seem more of a status symbol computer to me.....

"Ive got an apple computer that I use for the internet and nothing else, I paid a premium for it but now I can tell everyone that I have an apple"

I own both, an ipad and two pcs, all Dells. In fact, I'm typing this post on my trusty Latitude D620, which I purchased back in 06. Still do control work with it to this day. Great notebook....just keeps on a chugin'.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. However, all in all, pc is still king. In the long wrong, Microsoft will come out on top. They always do.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/ I want one! Check out the video!

I have the Mac Book Pro. The one just before the model you posted. I love it. Aluminum construction is nice.

Had another Mac Book I bought probably 6 years ago. My girlfriend has it now. I Like my apple products.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

I have the Mac air 11",2 -I pads and I phone 4 had no problems at all,and I like the operating system better.Tied of being on the phone for 6hrs at a time with some Dell guy in India than sending a tech over who makes the problem worse! Dell blames ,Microsoft blames Dell!

The newest Samsung and Vizio models (yes, Vizio) are really impressive looking but pricey.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    I have the Mac Book Pro. The one just before the model you posted. I love it. Aluminum construction is nice.

Had another Mac Book I bought probably 6 years ago. My girlfriend has it now. I Like my apple products.
    They bought a Carbon Fiber Company wait till they make a case out that!

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    They bought a Carbon Fiber Company wait till they make a case out that!
    It might be bulletproof!

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    The newest Samsung and Vizio models (yes, Vizio) are really impressive looking but pricey.
    Sony are they still in business,worst
    repair in the industry,worse than Dell if Thats possible!

Had problems with safari and itunes on the PC
    Work just fine on the Mac
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Screw Apple. They design their products assuming that you are an idiot. Also, a high end Mac costs at least 50% more than a PC with the same or better parts.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast