Tridium Irrigation control

I am looking for a solution to integrate a large irrigation system into a Tridium Web Station AX front end. I have looked at Atkinson but they do not support the Ax version of Tridium at this time. I have 8 Control towers with 12 zones each. I have figured out hoe to convert the sprinkler system form hydraulic to electric. The integration into the Tridium is the issue i have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic2008 View Post
    I am looking for a solution to integrate a large irrigation system into a Tridium Web Station AX front end. I have looked at Atkinson but they do not support the Ax version of Tridium at this time. I have 8 Control towers with 12 zones each. I have figured out hoe to convert the sprinkler system form hydraulic to electric. The integration into the Tridium is the issue i have.
    Way more info needed here to answer this properly

Can do "anything" your little heart desires without issue.....

By hydraulic I assume you mean the rotating valve that selects the next zone everytime the water is shut off and back on again. You would not have to replace that. A custom control routine could be written to deal with it. How is it currently controlled? What turns on and off the water to the 8 control towers?

You may have to adapt this controller's protocol (Modbus/TCP, SNMP, HTTP). It's from ControlByWeb. 10-high current outputs onboard.

http://www.controlbyweb.com/webrelay-10/

existing mechanical controllers are broke. I cannot get parts to repair them either. and yes there is a rotating valve. The person mowing the lawn is currently turning the controllers on and off by hand.

existing mechanical controllers are broke. I cannot get parts to repair them either. and yes there is a rotating valve. The person mowing the lawn is currently turning the controllers on and off by hand.
    If the rotating valves are still operable, then you would need a 24volt solenoid valve for each station. Then control of those solenoid valves would require 8 digital outputs from a controller on that is connected to the ax. (Assuming 8 rotating valves). It might be nice to put a pressure switch on one branch from each rotating valve to confirm that it has completed a cycle. That would require 8 inputs.

You could also install a valve for each zone and eliminate the rotating valves, but you would need more outputs/controllers and water solenoid valves as well.