Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Romney/Obama...two side of the same coin really.

This guy sums it up pretty good!
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...HrQ_-OP1nklz0g

We need to completely dismantle things and start over...thats our only hope...voting wont do a damn thing.

You'll see.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Romney/Obama...two side of the same coin really.

This guy sums it up pretty good!
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...HrQ_-OP1nklz0g

We need to completely dismantle things and start over...thats our only hope...voting wont do a damn thing.

You'll see.
    Cool, you have it right. The two party system is for big government and big global interests. Either candidate is a loser for the American working populous.
    The two party monopoly of power must be broken for the American dream to survive.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Romney is as Conservative as the Come.... the whole ronald reagan act candidate thing, was done with reagan, the people are smarter than that.
    The remember how they were tricked with Ronald.
    Romney is staging hes a Moderate.
    Truth be told, Obama used that in 08.
    So the Whole Ronald Regan Candidate is played out. Romney is a failure to happen, people dont like Mormons Church and State like Utah.
    Mormons got their hands in everything .
    youtube search about Mormonism and Mormonology why people leave their church, read their doctrines.
    Utah if hiding their unemployment by re listing the same jobs over and over at the employment offices.
    their so many homeless there, high disparity policies for non mormons, racism high, very evil people and hypocrites.
    Romney will serve his prophet or mormon church pres directives first and foremost.
    pretty simple, once a person understands the basics.

"pretty simple, once a person understands the basics"

Well then, why don't you come back when you understand the basics, then we can educate you on how to think like a true American.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRiddenz View Post
    Romney is as Conservative as the Come.... the whole ronald reagan act candidate thing, was done with reagan, the people are smarter than that.
    So the Whole Ronald Regan Candidate is played out. Romney is a failure to happen, people dont like Mormons Church and State like Utah.
    youtube search about Mormonism and Mormonology why people leave their church, read their doctrines.
    Utah if hiding their unemployment by re listing the same jobs over and over at the employment offices.
    their so many homeless there, high disparity policies for non mormons, racism high, very evil people and hypocrites.
    Romney will serve his prophet or mormon church pres directives first and foremost.
    No sane person could believe the preposterous nonsense contained in the book of mormon. Would you really want someone who buys into this garbage to be the most powerful man in the country? I'm sorry, but I would like someone in the white house who can differentiate between fact and what is clearly a work of fiction by a delusional megalomaniac with a desire for wealth and control. See for yourself.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/bom/

I don't see why this has to be off limits, since the right wing alarmist batsh*t insane redneck fundies have been speculating on Obama's religious beliefs for the last 4 years and have asserted that he is anything from a secret muslim to the antichrist in human form.

"There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRiddenz View Post

Tricked how ? Into climbing out of a Carter liberal inspired malaise ?

Increasing revenue by lowering taxs ?

Giving Americans their money back instead of taking it away ?

This election is pure Cr*p. Its the old lesser of two evils as if it was planned that way.

And GR or who ever you might be Ron Paul is the true Tea Party not the tribe that was taken over.

In 1998 as a matter of congressional record he told Congress to stay the hell out of Iraq as Billy was chucking Tomahawks like rock candy. Opps,must of been that U.S. Contstitution thing about only Congress should declare war.

In 2003 as a matter of congressional record he warned of the debt build up in a massive way,opps no one would listen. Equity will return in about 2022.

Ron Paul has been ater this Congress to get back to sound money principles and no one in Congress attached to the banking system would listen,opps.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    This election is pure Cr*p. Its the old lesser of two evils as if it was planned that way.

And GR or who ever you might be Ron Paul is the true Tea Party not the tribe that was taken over.

In 1998 as a matter of congressional record he told Congress to stay the hell out of Iraq as Billy was chucking Tomahawks like rock candy. Opps,must of been that U.S. Contstitution thing about only Congress should declare war.

In 2003 as a matter of congressional record he warned of the debt build up in a massive way,opps no one would listen. Equity will return in about 2022.

Ron Paul has been ater this Congress to get back to sound money principles and no one in Congress attached to the banking system would listen,opps.
    Let it go mojo. Ron Paul did not get the nomination. So what are you going to do support and hope the commie gets back in and finish the job of destroying our country.

Get over it and hold your nose and vote for a moderate and at least try and keep this country from being handed over on a silver platter to our enemies at home and abroad.

Yeah why don't you just go and vote for Obama or at lest stop crying about Ron Paul not making it. I would have preferred him myself or Newt or Cain, etc.over Romney but it didn't happen. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Romney and Obama are just two heads of the same snake. Obomney or Robama.

Vote Ron Paul 2012 or Gary Johnson. Either of the two would constitute REAL change for the better.

While not a proctologist, Dr. Ron Paul will save this country’s ass.
    I will once again write in Dr. Ron Paul on my ballot. I could also go with Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrider View Post
    Romney and Obama are just two heads of the same snake. Obomney or Robama.

Vote Ron Paul 2012 or Gary Johnson. Either of the two would constitute REAL change for the better.

While not a proctologist, Dr. Ron Paul will save this country’s ass.
    I will once again write in Dr. Ron Paul on my ballot. I could also go with Johnson.
    Just go all the way and vote for Lyndon LaRouche!!!

A man who loves outsourcing almost as much as he likes wearing womens undergarments or a commie usurper.........

what a selection to chose from.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Let it go mojo. Ron Paul did not get the nomination. So what are you going to do support and hope the commie gets back in and finish the job of destroying our country.

Get over it and hold your nose and vote for a moderate and at least try and keep this country from being handed over on a silver platter to our enemies at home and abroad.

Yeah why don't you just go and vote for Obama or at lest stop crying about Ron Paul not making it. I would have preferred him myself or Newt or Cain, etc.over Romney but it didn't happen. Thank you, thank you very much

FEN

Here is why you should support Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...Y-MZROgc4&NR=1
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://icemeister.net/aop_map.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast