Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Romney/Obama...two side of the same coin really.

This guy sums it up pretty good!
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...HrQ_-OP1nklz0g

We need to completely dismantle things and start over...thats our only hope...voting wont do a damn thing.

You'll see.

You know when I grew up I kept asking my parents and their generation how they could have ever let a guy like Hitler come to power, and I didnt like the answers and couldnt understand how such smart people got led astray.

And I left to become an American..

Now 53 years later.......

I finaly get it......

The thousand year Reich is alive and well, this country is just the extension of what was started.

People in this country have fallen for the same propaganda that the germans fell for, when people dont understand history, history will have a way of repeating itself

Read my signature...

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

You know what, Roy. I somewhat agree with you. I wish it were not so in this case, but the facts do present themselves. We, as a Americans, are screwing up royal.

Why? There are many reasons, but I think the biggest one is that we are a selfish and ignorant lot, content to let society go to Hell, just as long as we still get our self gratification. "Its all about me!"

As Yoda would say, "That is why you fail."

Unless the American population gets their act together, we are doomed as a democratically represented republic. As of now, we get pushed around by a small group a global, wealthy elites, who are stripping our rights and freedoms away by the minute. Oh well....give me some "free" stuff and all will be well.

Pathetic.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123