Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Republicans Don't have an Electable Candidate

Only one who is having success is Romney, in my opinion.
    Newt is smarter and more experienced, and is the machine behind the Neo Con Corporatist Party.
    Romney, has not created any jobs in his state as gov.
    or done anything else to help his state be any different than the rest of the nation.
    Of course, he does try to appear Moderate, but thats only to win all votes by appealing to both parties.
    Kind of Like Ronald Reagan did when he ran.
    the Million Dollar Question is already played out folks.
    Are you better off than you were four years ago?

well, i think people should be asking themselves, We elected a GOP Congress to help the People, not be a Party of do nothing at the expense of the economy just to keep the President from receiving any credit or becoming re elected.
    I am sorry, but that is operating on Fear, America has more integrity as a whole than that.
    Meaning, when the Party has their Person in the Presidential Office, Usually they or Congress and Senate of the other Party should compromise and work with the President of the other party to help America move forward and the economy grow and money flow for all Classes and groups of Americans.
    Wealthy getting tax cuts and astronomical filibuster abuse is not compromising or keeping the promises the GOP ran on to get elected.
    So, what has Congress done for you in the past four years to grow the economy and help all of Americans? think about it.

if the public had brains, Ron Paul would be winning by a landslide.
    but that's not the case.

i would vote for Newt, but to be honest i don't like him much or trust him.
    it is rare to hear a politician say something about American history that i didn't aready know.
    Newt definatley knows the job of each branch of government and said we should challenge our supreme court.
    it seems to me, Newt is a guy that knows the public is stupid so he takes the bribe money instead of fighting the big battle.

Romney won't pull enough support to win, that's why he was selected.
    i won't be voting for this corrupt SOB

Yeah, i agree with you totally about Newt , you seem to have them all pegged.
    Ron Says alot of things that seem to hit home with me too when i first saw him. I cannot understand why people do not trust him either?
    He Appears more moderate than Romney.
    Banking off shore smart, but not to invest in America and tax scandals already and Corporate Scandals, not to mention the kids allowance, i was in shock. I was thinking, just what America needs is another scandal in the Whitehouse.
    Just not kosher, or sets well with me.
    Romney scares me, only because of the Mormon Church being their doctrine and first directive over the Common Good, Utah sets a good example for that with their church and state corruption.
    Disparity, unemployment and Poverty runs high, among multiple state taxation.
    The only thing the GOP had to bargain with the Pres, was him running again, Now that is gone, i doubt the Pres will care to reach across for more gridlock.
    Not sure how that will play out or fare the people.
    Funny thing is, the Pres used the Reagan Campaign before the GOP could run a Reagan Candidate, so that is pretty much out of the campaign game for Romney.
    People do like Ron, because i have heard it coming from more and more.
    just odd the Media wont allow other candidates from any new parties to spawn a candidate, as to coverage.

So it appears that you two would prefer a dedicated communist who is working 24/7 to destroy our country if you can't vote for your preferred candidate. How sad. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

With as much contempt as BO has shown for our Constiturion I couild see if he is re-elected he could become our first dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRiddenz View Post
    Only one who is having success is Romney, in my opinion.
    Newt is smarter and more experienced, and is the machine behind the Neo Con Corporatist Party.
    Romney, has not created any jobs in his state as gov.
    or done anything else to help his state be any different than the rest of the nation.
    Of course, he does try to appear Moderate, but thats only to win all votes by appealing to both parties.
    Kind of Like Ronald Reagan did when he ran.
    the Million Dollar Question is already played out folks.
    Are you better off than you were four years ago?

well, i think people should be asking themselves, We elected a GOP Congress to help the People, not be a Party of do nothing at the expense of the economy just to keep the President from receiving any credit or becoming re elected.
    I am sorry, but that is operating on Fear, America has more integrity as a whole than that.
    Meaning, when the Party has their Person in the Presidential Office, Usually they or Congress and Senate of the other Party should compromise and work with the President of the other party to help America move forward and the economy grow and money flow for all Classes and groups of Americans.
    Wealthy getting tax cuts and astronomical filibuster abuse is not compromising or keeping the promises the GOP ran on to get elected.
    So, what has Congress done for you in the past four years to grow the economy and help all of Americans? think about it.

The title of the OP is "The Rebuplicans dont have an electable candidate....". and its written by an Obama supporter.

Get a grip riddance. How about doing a litrle research before posting trash like your first post next time.

29 jobs bills written bx the House shot down by the Senate.

Also why are you ignoring 2010 midterms when we smoked the Democrats ?

All those candidates were unelectable werent they ?

I don't think anyone denies that any one of the "T" party members are electable. They are ineffectual leaders not unelectable leaders.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

T party members are a radical group of extremist conservies is all, just another invention of the republican party is all, not to be taken for real.
    Actually, they were designed to allow the Republican leadership to be held unaccountable for extremist advice to attack townhalls with guns and scream rant and rave and a lil frothing all at the same time.
    Palin was a good example of chugging tea while pretending she was a constitutionalist...but her neo conservative corporatism backing was skeptical at best.
    Republicans plan was to run as many candidates as possible to smear the President to the groups who they lost votes to the Pres, is all .
    how many job bills were shot down by the party of NO CAN DO ? aka GOP? more than 29 of course. astronomical .

The repubs don't even like their own candidate, how do they expect to win the independent vote (who have liberal tendencies to begin with)? What's really hilarious is watching all of the rank and file repub-tards trying to divorce themselves from the failing party of gridlock & hypocritical ideologues and re-invent themselves as Libertarians. If there is any kind of libertarian movement in the near future, it will be quickly gobbled up and co-opted by the repubs just like the tea-baggers were.

Not saying that democrats have all the answers, either...

How can anyone with any sense vote for someone with an (R) next to their name? How can anyone who straight up dismisses the theory of evolution even make it to a national debate stage? How can someone not question a governor's motives in fighting healthcare reform when the company he founded and ran for years had the largest fines in history levied against him for Medicare fraud? How is it that people like Rick Scott and Sarah Palin even end up as governors to begin with???

The republican party is a @#$%ing joke. They have no new ideas and keep talking about how they are going to "repeal and replace obamacare", but not one of them has a real plan except hack and slash spending cuts. They aren't willing to say how they're going to help YOU, the consumer... They have no intention of doing so.

/rant
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

Well it looks like Tech and Good have it all figured out. Just vote the striaght communist ticket "the Democratic Party". Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by GoodRiddenz View Post
    T party members are a radical group of extremist conservies is all, just another invention of the republican party is all, not to be taken for real.
    Actually, they were designed to allow the Republican leadership to be held unaccountable for extremist advice to attack townhalls with guns and scream rant and rave and a lil frothing all at the same time.
    Palin was a good example of chugging tea while pretending she was a constitutionalist...but her neo conservative corporatism backing was skeptical at best.
    Republicans plan was to run as many candidates as possible to smear the President to the groups who they lost votes to the Pres, is all .
    how many job bills were shot down by the party of NO CAN DO ? aka GOP? more than 29 of course. astronomical .
    Why don't you drop the charade and admit you voting for Obama. You're voting for the most incompetent President in our nations history.

Maybe you can point to something that hes done thats been good for our country.

You come in here and spread your whako liberal talking points about the evil corporations but hav'nt said any thing substantial.

Why do you think Obama is the better choice ?

Millions of abject idiots elected a guy becase the media told them to. Without two brain cells to rub together they bought into the empty plattitudes and bumper sticker slogan of an avid radical.

And now they're worse off. More in debt without any options for growth.

There are scandals in the current whitehouse. Your AG was just found in contempt for lying to congress. I guess you have to be a pro baseball player to pay for breaking the law.

Your President gave hundreds of millions of our tax dollars away to bankrupt green energy companies.

Democrats like the ex governor of New Jersey are neck deep in coreuption after stealing billions from investors.

Care to mention how much money John Corzine stold? Lost ?

Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters and Barney Frank who through the lowering of lending standards for minorities almost single handedly caused the failure of our entire financial system.

So stop with your one sided approach to demonizing the GOP. You obviously share some similar traits with the current administration.

You dont mind lying or witholding infoemation if it gets your point accross.
    You people cried about Bush being an idiot for years and then you go and elect an ACTUAL idiot.
    Last edited by newoldtech; 07-02-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Inappropriate name calling

T party members are a radical group of extremist conservies is all

like i said...should be winning by a landslide

Where's all the positive Romney threads?

I think he's an okay person. A little awkward and stiff, but we all can't be perfect.

Wouldn't care in the least if he's elected president.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast