View Poll Results: Who has the best Sandwiches/Subs ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Subway

2 20.00%
  • Krogers

0 0%
  • Jimmy Johns

2 20.00%
  • Publix

2 20.00%
  • Jersey Mikes

2 20.00%
  • Blimpie sub

2 20.00%
  • Lenny's Sub

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who has the best Sandwiches/Subs?

Who has the best Sandwiches/Subs in your opinion? And what do you get?

1. Subway
    2. Krogers
    3. Jimmy John's
    4. Publix
    5. Jersey Mikes
    6. Blimpie Sub
    7. Lenny's Sub

I get a 13 from Jersey Mikes
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

You left out the best Quiznos. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

JJ's. Number 11 w/bacon.

JJ's #6

Although a friend of mine just opened a grilled cheese place!

Our sales guy at work likes JJ also because they offer just meat/cheese sandos for a cheaper price. Unlike most places where it's one price regardless of what ingredients you take off.
    "I've got my Gas Mechanics license"
    "Yea, well my 16yr old daughter has her drivers license, doesn't mean she knows how to drive"

where's quiznos ? i like jimmy johns.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Over priced IMO

Mrs barbar.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Quiznos? They suck and are way over priced for the 3"sub the serve. Anyhow, I am NOT talking about 3-4"mini subs that have no meat on it.

Let's stick to the list.

Firehouse stinks as well. Both times I had it, it sucked. They have the worst bread.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Damn, you're a harsh sub critic.

The best sub I've had came from this joint.

http://www.georgesmajesticlounge.com/home.htm

Funny never heard of Jimmy John's, Jersey Mikes or Lenny's Sub? Plus Quisnos is the best and I never get a 3" sub, I like the Grilled FlatBread Chicken Bacon Ranch. To each his own. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Give me a no name sandwich joint any day over a big name portion controlling one. i don't like my sandwich being mostly bread. Jersey Mikes sucks because they don't clean their slicer between uses or between meats & cheese

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I dont like sub places....... everyone around here goes to subway so I am forced to go at times.....but I dont like them.

I wish they would sell light bread.....then I would have a ham and cheese with tomoto and mayo. You can get a "roll" at subway.....but thats not two slices of plain old light bread.

I should go to subway with a couple of slices of bread....ask for a ham and cheese with tomato and the mayo on side..... then throw their bread in the floor and make my own sandwich with my own bread.

I bet they would try to throw me out.. Id leave..... but only before busting up the place and beating the hell out of any male employees and any customers who attempted to stop me.

Ive only ate at quiznos one time Glenn.... had a hot roast beef and cheese sandwich with mayo and mustard...... it was ok....

But again.... I just dont like the sub sandwich as a whole...... its the bread...... I want my sandwich on two slices of light bread.

Best damn sandwiches you will get are at these old country stores where they make sandwiches too.....

Some of the best work lunches I can remember were when we would get together and go to the store and buy a loaf of bread...couple of fresh tomatos and some sandwich meat....... Id rather have a lunch like that than a steak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast