Thread: Hehehehe!

A minute ago, I was searching for my glasses and they were on my head the whole time...Duh.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

I walked all the way back to the shop. Got to the tool box. Looking for a 9/32" socket. I forgot that it was on the dresser in the house. I had it in my pocket from the night before.

I wrote an editorial in February, 2005 on this very subject. The title was, "Does the HVACR Industry Suffer from ADD?"

It sounds like this is EXACTLY what you guys are talking about. Check it out here:

http://www.contractingbusiness.com/2...e/24618/Search
    "Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author

Originally posted by coolwhip
    A minute ago, I was searching for my glasses and they were on my head the whole time...Duh.
    I do this all the time with my sun glassses, when I go inside I stick them on my cap and when I get back in my truck I am looking for them and wonder if I left them inside, then finally snap hey there they are on my head.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Smile mrbillpro

I'm going to Houston in the near future. Is it ok to stop in and say hi? Torch head will be with me. Hehe Roy

I'm always doing that with my pencil. I look in my pocket and everywhere else. As soon as I get a new one I find it in my ear.
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Re: mrbillpro

Originally posted by oroy54
    I'm going to Houston in the near future. Is it ok to stop in and say hi? Torch head will be with me. Hehe Roy
    Hey Roy I would Love to meet you for Breakfast,Lunch,or Supper if you come in and I will even buy just let me know when you coming in, I am over off 290 and there are a ton of places over here heck I like Denny's or whatever.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

mrbillpro

Thanks, we would enjoy that. See ya soon. Roy