M12 tubing cutters?

M12 tubing cutters?

Always looking to be more efficient. Anyone use the m12 Milwaukee tubing cutters? Advice?

I had a plumber on my jobsite awhile back. He was bragging it up and finally couldn't contain himself any more. He grabbed a peice of lineset to show me how awesome his tool was. Well it never would cut thru the tube..... it was 7/8". I dunno why. The blade/ wheel didn't really look like it was big enough to cut the thicker wall tubing.

Anyway having said all of that. Most of my tools are red and I swear by them. Just not real impressed with the cutter

Wast of money

We tried this tool... total waste of time, backing it up and going forward again to try to get it to cut thru copper. If i remember correctly it even walked down the tube and tried to thread it! WAKA WAKA WAKA was the sound it made. Don't waste your time an precious tool money.

It might be coiled tubing that is a problem. Used one for sticks of M-K pipe and works great all day for years. Just wish it went down to 3/8".
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Ding ding ding..... that's it. I remember now. (Geez its been a year)

It had a hard time with the ovaled soft drawn we had. It did work well on rigid copper