Kysor freezer problem

Hello all, I am working on a Kysor multideck 6' open FF case. It is getting a snowy frost build up on the shelves and RA grille. I have removed the 3 honeycombs and cleaned them. The middle one was plugged with dirt. All the fans are working fine. I am now noticing some very fine particles of ice/snow coming out of the low temp nozzle, barely visible. Could there be a problem with the nozzle or honeycomb heaters? How can I check, access them? I have looked for a service manual to no avail. IOM manual no help. Can anyone help with this problem? thanks in advance model is LF5A3-06U
    Pippypipper

Including the ambient fans up top and the fans under the roof panels?

What's the store humidity?

kysor freezer problems

The humidity is under 50% and all three sets of fans are running...ambient fans..center fans and eval fans.. could it be caused by any failed heaters in the airstreams. Not defrost...that part is fine with case temp about. -8 deg

kysor

Perhaps I should explain that I am a service tech not a diy...was hoping to finds answersto problem.. kysor tech supportno help.can't reach, wont call me back
    thanks for any responce or help

Quote Originally Posted by Pippypipper View Post
    The humidity is under 50% and all three sets of fans are running...ambient fans..center fans and eval fans.. could it be caused by any failed heaters in the airstreams. Not defrost...that part is fine with case temp about. -8 deg
    %RH is mostly a useless figure

What is the DEWPOINT of the air in the store?

I'd nudge the case temp up a hair, too.

-4 to -6 is about all you need, really.