1.) Guns....(not the people who pull the trigger)
    2.) Religion....(not the people who use it as an excuse for wrongdoing)
    3.) Pro-lifers....(not the people who refuse to accept responsibilty for their actions)
    4.) Israel....(not the terrorists who bomb them)
    5.) America...(except when a democrat is in office, then everythings is fine)
    6.) Mankind...(obviously a disease on mother earth)
    7.) Big Business.....(Unless it's democrat big business, like the trial lawyers association or unions)
    8.) Big Tobacco...(not the people who choose to smoke)
    9.) Big pharmacueticals...(not the FDA and the long term investments necessary to bring drugs to the market)
    10.) Big Oil...(not the EPA and various state regulations that require an oil company to produce 50 different formulations for every state)
    11.) Black Conservatives...(obviously they've drinken the wrong koolaid and have turned into "uncle toms")
    12.) Large CEO paychecks...(not the billion dollar legal fees charged by class action lawyers)
    13.) Parents...(they get in the way of liberal brainwashing in the public school system)
    14.) Truth...(cramps their utopian fantasies)

LOL

Let's see, I'm a liberal and none of those on the list are even remotely familiar. You sure you have the right group?

Your list did nail conservlicans in general and the Bush administration in particular however.

Perhaps you should revise the list to make the content and the title agree. Otherwise your post makes little sense.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Let's see, I'm a liberal and none of those on the list are even remotely familiar. You sure you have the right group?
    __________________________________________________ ________

You might want to peruse the list again.
    It resembles vintage geer.

Originally posted by geerair

Your list did nail conservlicans in general and the Bush administration in particular however.

Perhaps you should revise the list to make the content and the title agree. Otherwise your post makes little sense.
    I forgot one.

15.) Babies(annoying little things need to be aborted)

Let's add;
    Fertility Clinics - (the place where those would be annoying little babies are used for spare parts)

Still not there yet boys, keep trying.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

hang on geer,dumb and dumber are trying to make a case.

Let's add;
    Scientific theory - (as defined by peer reviewed chimps with PHD's.)
    Also;
    Creationism - (same as above)
    God - (just make an uneducated guess to fit the occasion)

Originally posted by geerair
    Still not there yet boys, keep trying.
    Unfortunately geer it is a dead on bullseye.
    Liberals never address the real problem, especially if it's politically sensitive.
    All your deflection and redirection doesn't change the truth of it.

We all have a degree of liberal thinking about us. Likewise, but not to the same degree, we all have a degree of conservative thinking about us.

Totally conservative or totally liberal would be like geer, dash and pastor j....totally boorish.

The problem as I see it is that those who lean further to the left have a tendency of making leftist thoughts the only thing they will be willing to support. While there are also right wingers who keep going too far to the right, I find that most who are successful at being moderates are a bit to the right of center.

Once a person crosses the center line to the left, it just seems that they don't stop till they reach stupid.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Once a person crosses the center line to the left, it just seems that they don't stop till they reach stupid.
    That kind of logic can turn the oposite way as well, because once one takes one step to the right of the center, it's a long fall to the bottom of modern rational thought, and the loss of reality.