Cost of a Carrier 4 Ton R-410 13 Seer Unit

I need to replace my R-22 25 year old Trane High Efficency condensor. My furnace and coil are 6 years old and are Carrier. I am planning to go with a Carrier 4 Ton R-410 13 Seer Condensor unit, so it will all be Carrier.

My house is a single story, 2200 sq ft and is located in Dallas, Texas area.

I just had all my duct work redone and had a new 14" return air vent added...previously only had 1 18" return vent.

Is it advisable to replace the existing slab coil with an "A" or "N" coil? Since the existing coil ran with R-22, it seems like I have heard that there may be some difference in the refrigerant oils that could cause problems once a new R-410 condensor is installed.

What can I expect to pay for the noted condensor (and the "A" of "N" evaporator coil)?

Thanks

yes replace the coil..... we can not talk price...against the rules sorry....
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Quote Originally Posted by robert1617 View Post
    I need to replace my R-22 25 year old Trane High Efficency condensor. My furnace and coil are 6 years old and are Carrier. I am planning to go with a Carrier 4 Ton R-410 13 Seer Condensor unit, so it will all be Carrier.

My house is a single story, 2200 sq ft and is located in Dallas, Texas area.

I just had all my duct work redone and had a new 14" return air vent added...previously only had 1 18" return vent.

Is it advisable to replace the existing slab coil with an "A" or "N" coil? Since the existing coil ran with R-22, it seems like I have heard that there may be some difference in the refrigerant oils that could cause problems once a new R-410 condensor is installed.

What can I expect to pay for the noted condensor (and the "A" of "N" evaporator coil)?

Thanks
    You could change the condenser and the metering device for the existing coil with no problem, or it may be cheaper to replace the coil depending on the metering device