Thread: Digicools

Post Likes

Post Likes
    cant believe the bidding is up $320 bucks for a used set and no manifold, I can buy a brand new set of those with the manifold, clamps and case for $300. Thanks for the heads up, going to watch this and see where it goes, might be a little money to be made out there
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    cant believe the bidding is up $320 bucks for a used set and no manifold, I can buy a brand new set of those with the manifold, clamps and case for $300. Thanks for the heads up, going to watch this and see where it goes, might be a little money to be made out there
    Are you sure?

Want to post that info!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    They are out of production, I don’t think there are any NIB ones left. I got one cobbled together from leftover replacement parts as my backup AK. I don’t care for the DC manifold anyway so that’s a non issue. I’ve got 4 DC manifolds laying around never used.

Post Likes
    These are from the last run of AK900s when Doug was in bed with UEI, they've been sitting on the shelf forever and offered them to me at a pretty good price just to get rid of them. Almost everything I work on has a micro so I hardly ever use gauges anymore unless to verify transducers, if I have to use gauges I use either my Iconnect or Imanifold so I would probably never use the DC but I might buy them and throw them on ebay, they seem to have a following.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.