GOSS torch head help

Hoping someone can quickly ID this.

My boss has decided that I need my own torch set up and I've found a guy selling locally but with the red handled torch and red regulator they've included this blue handled head. As far as I can see on the GOSS web site it is not listed and all of the blue stuff is propane, not acetylene.

Can anyone tell me whats up?

Last edited by Shur; 06-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.

That is the new PS90 Flaming Caliper head from Goss. It makes diametric measurements so much easier by destroying whatever you're measuring with fire.

Seriously, the only dual-tips I've seen like that are rounded, but then I don't really buy accessories for my torch kit. Wonder why these point right at one another like that. Low temp, maybe?
    "Every mathematician knows it is impossible to understand an elementary course in thermodynamics."

-V.I. Arnold

Thanks, I just got back from buying it.

Turns out only the handle is Goss
    The tips are UniWeld, Don't remember the model number for the head but it's got size 22 tips. The tips themselves are air/acetylene, still have to look into the handle.

Double tips for getting the back and the front of the solder joint at the same time.