Hey guy's I'm pretty sure some of you deal in HVAC and appliance repair,as for me appliance repair is a "can fix but don't know how to fix".Here's my problem, about 2 years ago We bought a WHIRLPOOL DROP IN RANGE mod#RS 610PXGW-1.A power surge took out the ERC,I have replaced that now I'm getting error code "E1F1" any help would be appriciated.I realise this isn't the proper websight for this type of question ,but if you've tried the others ,well nuff said.

Ok I will bite.

If you look in your console you will find the tech sheet which will have your error codes in it explaining what it stands for.

Taking a jump into the dark I'd figure the E1F1 code to be electrical in nature. What is your line voltage and do you still have a ground? Modern electronics demand a proper ground.

E1F1 stands for electronic control malfunction ...........replace it.

green

you've got mail
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Green M&m

That's My Problem.I Bought this range from Lowe's About 2 years ago,I've seached from top to bottom and can't even find amodel #.I spent 16 hours on as many websites to find this bugur,finally found a parts supplier in cal.,I'm in VA. by the way.Can't get a owners manual nor even any acknowlegement from "whirlpool" that this drop in even existed

Hey cde 72,you just solved my problem."RANGE ACTIVE",Will be hot TV dinners tonight. THANKS jeff k.

No problem, glad that I could help.

I am in Va as well. I have a site that I could send you the wirning diagram on this appliance. email me.

Re: green

Originally posted by selfemployed
    you've got mail
    I got mail where I no see.

Re: Green M&m

Originally posted by jeffkillen
    That's My Problem.I Bought this range from Lowe's About 2 years ago,I've seached from top to bottom and can't even find amodel #.I spent 16 hours on as many websites to find this bugur,finally found a parts supplier in cal.,I'm in VA. by the way.Can't get a owners manual nor even any acknowlegement from "whirlpool" that this drop in even existed
    I hate to say it but that is one problem you got it from Lowes instead of an independant dealer. Lowes will never take care of you.

Good job, cde 72!
    The posts and comments made by me are in no way affiliated with any company or organization. They are simply my personal opinions.