Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

YORK JCI TECHS HELP service simplifaction

Any fellow chiller guys, we have service simplifaction coming WTF we were told by James Myle--tt that we wernt making money in chiller department, our branch tells us chillers is the only one making money. Why would you want to change what aint broke... I have heard that james is going to other branches saying the other branches are ok with it... If your branch is already trying this please let us know how it works. If you know a jci chiller tech call him and ask about this crap and post what he says please. I just want the truth cleared up.. They say we complain to much about it, they take are pasion for what we do as whinning, THIS IS OUR BREAD ON THE TABLE. That's why we dont want change that will spin this company even further out of control. Just like nxgen that doesnt work. ISP vendor that is supposed to make it easier doesnt work. Service simplifaction will waste millions more.

Are you in Dallas?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

So did you really thnk it was going to get better , wait lets try this oh **** that doesn't work lets try this oh **** that doesn't work either , anybody got any idea's Ingenuity Welcome.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

It's all about a bunch of folks who own an air conditioning company but don't know their butt from third base trying to convince a bunch of wall street investors that don't know their butt from third base that they actually do know.......well, you know........

You're just not seein' the big picture here, scooter - get with the program!! How could a knuckle-draggin' pipefitter like yourself possibly know anything about runnin' a company??!!??

Klove well said./ Dallas: no, more west

Quote Originally Posted by 9675 View Post
    Klove well said./ Dallas: no, more west
    I'm kinda in the same boat you are the bigger the company seems the financial goals can't be met because of the over head of the corporation.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

You're branch not selling and/or executing at target margins is completely separate from service simplification. One could speculate many different reasons why margins are low.

Service simplification is supposed to be designed to make doing business with Johnson controls easier than it currently is today. There are 3 videos in the service portal that clearly explain the intent behind service simplification. I suggest you watch them and gain an understanding before jumping to conclusions.

If you can't find them have an SOA or Salesmen guide you to the Service Simplification section of the portal.

Sc#%w Jci, go get a good job, they will never fix their mess.
    A LITTLE BIT OF STUPID GOES A LONG WAY!

CRASH, what a perfect name, You prove my point all to well you have never been here and cant offer real world help. I have seen the sharpie video on how they make it easier for the (i can count on one hand customers) that have york and metasys together. Have you heard of a company called Honda if i call the car dealer and say i have a problem with my EU2000 they will say what is that. You see i am the customer and i know its a generator so i know i call a generator shop. Same for there motorcycles, same for there personal watercraft. You see sometimes it makes sense to keep seperated. Chiller customers know there plants just as a consumer knows not to take his honda engine lawn mower too the car dealer, The building engineer can make a decision on who to call.
    JCI messed up by taking away york service name, why didnt they get rid of interstate name or optima name, because people who use it relate to it. The people that blew up york emblem cant relate because they had no chiller service experiance and cant reate to it.
    Why not have one number to call for your batteries chiller service ems and car interior because it dont make sense.
    So i say take your brain washed, it works on paper opion somewhere else.

PS i think it would be cheaper to educate the few customers that have both JCI products then to restructure service department

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    It's all about a bunch of folks who own an air conditioning company but don't know their butt from third base trying to convince a bunch of wall street investors that don't know their butt from third base that they actually do know.......well, you know........

You're just not seein' the big picture here, scooter - get with the program!! How could a knuckle-draggin' pipefitter like yourself possibly know anything about runnin' a company??!!??
    This probably goes for every company that is publicly owned. I only say "probably" in the off chance that a few may actually place customer satisfaction above company stock value. Man,my second sentence looks really naive and ignorant written down.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash87 View Post
    ... There are 3 videos in the service portal that clearly explain the intent behind service simplification. I suggest you watch them and gain an understanding before jumping to conclusions.

If you can't find them have an SOA or Salesmen guide you to the Service Simplification section of the portal.
    I believe that this quote says it all...

(Ol' Crash sounds like he's buckin' for a managers spot at jci, don't he?)

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    I believe that this quote says it all...

(Ol' Crash sounds like he's buckin' for a managers spot at jci, don't he?)

Then again he could be a manager already.......
    UA 100

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast