Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Because they want to force you to believe that the homo think is proper...anything else is unacceptable and causes the liberals to become militant.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Because they want to force you to believe that the homo think is proper...anything else is unacceptable and causes the liberals to become militant.
    I want to see if those who do think this way are honorable enough to admit they are fascist minded.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm not upset. I'm just wondering why you care so much? What does it matter? I could care less if someone is gay or some company supports gay's. Is it THAT big of a deal? I have more important things to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by pas1216 View Post
    I'm not upset. I'm just wondering why you care so much? What does it matter? I could care less if someone is gay or some company supports gay's. Is it THAT big of a deal? I have more important things to worry about.
    Obviously you are either incapable of understanding what you read or just not really interested in what this thread is about but just what you want to complain about.

I have just as much right to not support Kraft Foods as they have to support homosexuallity. My decision is based on the actions of Kraft Foods to go out of their way to cause me to associate their products with homosexuality. If you don't mind thinking about homosexual acts while double stuffing your mouth with creme filling or you want to be an Oscar Meyer weiner waving a rainbow flag while carrying a red hanky in your left pocket, knock yourself right out.

Otherwise, you have done nothing but whine about what others have every right to do. Make up the difference of my not supporting Kraft Foods with my money by having a three way lunch of Oscar Meyer weiners topped off with Nutter Butter which you can wash down with some Tang. I'm sure my not purchasing Kraft Food products is not going to affect their "bottom" line.....

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Obviously you are either incapable of understanding what you read or just not really interested in what this thread is about but just what you want to complain about.

I have just as much right to not support Kraft Foods as they have to support homosexuallity. My decision is based on the actions of Kraft Foods to go out of their way to cause me to associate their products with homosexuality. If you don't mind thinking about homosexual acts while double stuffing your mouth with creme filling or you want to be an Oscar Meyer weiner waving a rainbow flag while carrying a red hanky in your left pocket, knock yourself right out.

Otherwise, you have done nothing but whine about what others have every right to do. Make up the difference of my not supporting Kraft Foods with my money by having a three way lunch of Oscar Meyer weiners topped off with Nutter Butter which you can wash down with some Tang. I'm sure my not purchasing Kraft Food products is not going to affect their "bottom" line.....

As I stated before Robo...you have every right to think what you think and say what you say....but I think what Pas just like many of us are trying to get through to you is that....a lot of people...men in particular don't think about homosexual acts when eating just because they saw a rainbow in an Oreo.

That's a little weird...but that's who you are, so it's all good...we just want to understand why you go into such deep homosexual thoughts over something so simple.

If that were the norm...only gay men and hookers would eat hot dogs...or cucumbers....Subway would really be screwed...they have a picture that has a cucumber laying between two bright red tomatoes.

Noooooo not bananas.....poor monkeys.

Dang....now you got me thinkin about sausage goin along with everything I eat....mm melons.

Burritos
    Peppers
    Carrots
    Mushrooms
    Eggplant
    Pickles
    Eggs (as testicles)
    Hush Puppies
    Corn dogs
    Noodles
    Corn on the cob

While we are at it let's list all the foods that was once a sperm:
    Chicken
    Beef
    Fish
    Pork
    Turkey
    Lamb
    Duck
    Quail
    Snake
    Shark
    Gator
    Deer
    Elk
    Moose
    Dog
    Cat

Man the list goes on and on and on and on and on...well guess who will never eat again? This guy
    Last edited by AStudent; 07-02-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    As I stated before Robo...you have every right to think what you think and say what you say....but I think what Pas just like many of us are trying to get through to you is that....a lot of people...men in particular don't think about homosexual acts when eating just because they saw a rainbow in an Oreo.

That's a little weird...but that's who you are, so it's all good...we just want to understand why you go into such deep homosexual thoughts over something so simple.

If that were the norm...only gay men and hookers would eat hot dogs...or cucumbers....Subway would really be screwed...they have a picture that has a cucumber laying between two bright red tomatoes.

Noooooo not bananas.....poor monkeys.

Dang....now you got me thinkin about sausage goin along with everything I eat....mm melons.

Burritos
    Peppers
    Carrots
    Mushrooms
    Eggplant
    Pickles
    Eggs (as testicles)
    Hush Puppies
    Corn dogs
    Noodles
    Corn on the cob

While we are at it let's list all the foods that was once a sperm:
    Chicken
    Beef
    Fish
    Pork
    Turkey
    Lamb
    Duck
    Quail
    Snake
    Shark
    Gator
    Deer
    Elk
    Moose
    Dog
    Cat

Man the list goes on and on and on and on and on...well guess who will never eat again? This guy
    I don't usually think of food in terms of sex. It is only because Kraft Foods has openly supported homosexuallity that I now associate Kraft Foods with homosexual behaviour. Maybe I am strange, but that's ok too. Maybe I will be the only guy avoiding Kraft Foods because I now associate Kraft Foods with homosexuallity. That's ok too.

It will still be interesting to see if Kraft Foods answers my email to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I don't usually think of food in terms of sex. It is only because Kraft Foods has openly supported homosexuallity that I now associate Kraft Foods with homosexual behaviour. Maybe I am strange, but that's ok too. Maybe I will be the only guy avoiding Kraft Foods because I now associate Kraft Foods with homosexuallity. That's ok too.

It will still be interesting to see if Kraft Foods answers my email to them.
    Heck yeah...nothing wrong with being you.

I would like to see what Kraft has to say...maybe you could copy and paste it here.

Dear Kraft,

My family and I eat 35,000,000 packets of your Orea a week.

We are unhappy that your are promoting gay issues. Can you please stop or loose our custom.

Cheers

RoBoteq

Dear Robo,

OK

Thanks for your concern

Kraft

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Heck yeah...nothing wrong with being you.

I would like to see what Kraft has to say...maybe you could copy and paste it here.
    Will do, if they respond. So far, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Dear Kraft,

My family and I eat 35,000,000 packets of your Orea a week.

We are unhappy that your are promoting gay issues. Can you please stop or loose our custom.

Cheers

RoBoteq

Dear Robo,

OK

Thanks for your concern

Kraft
    Funny with a nation wide boycott sponsored by the AFA (American Family Association) they will pay attention. Just like Home Depot now quietly funds the gay agenda instead of openly. They have been caught on this and are now graveling and craw-fishing. We know you support the gay agenda barbar but please don't expect the rest of us too also. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny with a nation wide boycott sponsored by the AFA (American Family Association) they will pay attention. Just like Home Depot now quietly funds the gay agenda instead of openly. They have been caught on this and are now graveling and craw-fishing. We know you support the gay agenda barbar but please don't expect the rest of us too also. Thank you very much.
    I was making the point that it is volume, that determines change.
    I do not support gay agenda, nor do i appose it. I believe in freedom! (I do believe that some gays have no choice, as it is part of their genetic makeup, and why would i want to hinder their happiness) As far as marketing, then that is just part of a capitalistic system.
    It is your right not to purchase.
    As I have said in previous threads more gay men, more women for me.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    I was making the point that it is volume, that determines change.
    I do not support gay agenda, nor do i appose it. I believe in freedom! (I do believe that some gays have no choice, as it is part of their genetic makeup, and why would i want to hinder their happiness) As far as marketing, then that is just part of a capitalistic system.
    It is your right not to purchase.
    As I have said in previous threads more gay men, more women for me.
    I also believe in freedom. That means that I have the freedom to voice my beliefs about homosexuallity as well as withdraw my support from those who support homosexuallity. Everyone should be content with the tolerance of others in their beliefs. Kraft Foods made a decision of which I oppose. So I choose to no longer support Kraft Foods.

As you say, it is volume that matters. I have already mentioned that it could be that the homosexual influence is more in the marketing industry that is guiding companies such as Kraft Foods to cater to homosexuals. I don't really care. I simply don't want to be associated with anything that supports homosexuallity, even though I treat homosexuals the same as heterosexuals as long as sexuallity is not the subject at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by pas1216 View Post
    Most rational folks do not get their panties in a twist over issues like this.

Then again, Boyd has an extensive history of throwing hissies about things of this nature.

Along with his obsession (some might call it an infatuation) with all things gay and his incessant posting about gay issues, one could make the case that Robo is no stranger to the closet and has a flamer inside desperate to get out.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast