Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    When Oreos go this way.......we are a sorry lot. Queers can't be happy to just be queer, no, they gotta shove it down our throats too. Pun intended. Kraft wants to help them, fine. Kraft just lost a good customer. They can't just make cookies and stuff, they gotta get up in my face now? No. Screw them.
    Kind of how I feel.

The sad thing is that this may be more a marketing industry thing. There just are not that many homosexuals for so many large companies to be making these decisions to come out in support for homosexuallity. Because everyone is being made to seem like some sort of Cretan if they admit that homosexuallity is repugnant to them, not as many people are as honest about how they feel.

I'm wondering if the marketing industry is not being inundated with homosexual's who are manipulating marketing data to convince large companies that supporting homosexuallity will increase their market share. J.C. Penny has realized that their faggy marketing strategy has not only not done well for them, but will take at least a year to recover from.

Let's face it, just because people are afraid to voice their true opinions about being repulsed by homosexuallity does not mean they will not avoid shopping at stores that are associating themselves with a homosexual lifestyle.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

So the economy has gone to crap...and instead of spending to help the economy...all you guys can do is complain that companies are trying to make money...and refuse to buy their products? Lets let all companies go bankrupt so that we can be another third world country.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

At least the gerbils will be getting dessert....
    I guess I'm late for the party....OOOh GAAA.

So Robin you have heard of this? lol
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Who's Not Eating The Oreo?

Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So the economy has gone to crap...and instead of spending to help the economy...all you guys can do is complain that companies are trying to make money...and refuse to buy their products? Lets let all companies go bankrupt so that we can be another third world country.
    Has nothing to do with spending. I will simply be spending my money on companies that don't support social lifestyles that I find repulsive and believe in my heart to be against the will of God. As an American, I still have that right.

I'll be more than happy to spend my money on creme filled confections that are not promoting images of homosexuallity in my mind. Just like Dirty Harry said; "Nobody, but nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!" It's the images that are conjured up by the actions of Kraft Foods that are the problem, not who we spend our money with.

Is there anything on the left that you don't support? Are there any traditional American values that you support? The answer of course is no. You support all the far left anti American Marxist bills which the Democrats support. I think that pretty well sums it up IMHO. Thank you very mch.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    I guess I'm late for the party....OOOh GAAA.

So Robin you have heard of this? lol
    LOL! Yes, I had heard that before, but I didn't know it was Orson Wells....

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Is there anything on the left that you don't support? Are there any traditional American values that you support? The answer of course is no. You support all the far left anti American Marxist bills which the Democrats support. I think that pretty well sums it up IMHO. Thank you very mch.
    Give me a list of American traditions that you think I should support and I'll give you an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Has nothing to do with spending. I will simply be spending my money on companies that don't support social lifestyles that I find repulsive and believe in my heart to be against the will of God. As an American, I still have that right.

I'll be more than happy to spend my money on creme filled confections that are not promoting images of homosexuallity in my mind. Just like Dirty Harry said; "Nobody, but nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog!" It's the images that are conjured up by the actions of Kraft Foods that are the problem, not who we spend our money with.
    I like ketchup on hot dogs. Im sure Im not the only one who does but Ive never seen anyone else who likes them like that.

I like a little mayo on the bun then the hot dog......and then ketchup. Sometimes I put half a piece of an american cheese slice on it also.

I dont care for chili on a hot dog...... I like it on the side to eat by itself.... and Ive never liked mustard on a hot dog.

I was watching a food network show once about hot dogs and one of the featured cooks on there was saying that if someone came to his establishment and asked for a hot dog with ketchup that he would refuse to serve that person.

Id like to have someone refuse my request for ketchup on a hot dog...... Id pull them across that counter so fast that their head would spin and then Id make them wish they only had 6 44 magnum slugs in them.

Of course.... the only time I have ever eaten a hot dog outside the home is when forced to go to a local chain called the hot dog hut here as part of a group.....and I usually get the large nachos...... but occasionally I will get the small nachos and a hot dog with mayo and ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Mr. Student sounds young and naive and has probably taken his marxist education literally. Hopefully in time he will read more and become wiser as to how the world actually works.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Mr. Student sounds young and naive and has probably taken his marxist education literally. Hopefully in time he will read more and become wiser as to how the world actually works.
    I've been in the real world my whole life...I worked manual labor jobs for 10 years before I started college.

No longer in college and will leave my name as is...why? We are all students, we are all in school, everyday of your life is a classroom.

Marxist education? What programs are those? The only courses I took in college were hands on technical classes.

You people like to assume a lot of things, and you know what they say about making assumptions.

Give me a list of American traditions that you think I should support and I'll give you an answer.
    Let's start with the American "tradition" of marriage. What do you say has been the American "tradition" of marriage?

How about the American "tradition" of acceptable social behaviour between two men in public?

You are the one who proposed "tradition", so please stay withing what are American "traditions".

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I like ketchup on hot dogs. Im sure Im not the only one who does but Ive never seen anyone else who likes them like that.

I like a little mayo on the bun then the hot dog......and then ketchup. Sometimes I put half a piece of an american cheese slice on it also.

I dont care for chili on a hot dog...... I like it on the side to eat by itself.... and Ive never liked mustard on a hot dog.

I was watching a food network show once about hot dogs and one of the featured cooks on there was saying that if someone came to his establishment and asked for a hot dog with ketchup that he would refuse to serve that person.

Id like to have someone refuse my request for ketchup on a hot dog...... Id pull them across that counter so fast that their head would spin and then Id make them wish they only had 6 44 magnum slugs in them.

Of course.... the only time I have ever eaten a hot dog outside the home is when forced to go to a local chain called the hot dog hut here as part of a group.....and I usually get the large nachos...... but occasionally I will get the small nachos and a hot dog with mayo and ketchup.
    LOL! I was referring to what Dirty Harry says to another cop after seeing some guy with his penis having been shot off; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIp...tailpage#t=40s

Since I too like ketchup on hot dogs, I just mix the ketchup with mustard and I'm good to go.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast