Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Why do we need to know that you are straight? Or that you apparently like the German flag? Take that crap down...I don't want to see it.

I know I know....your next line is going to be...but but this is America! I can do whatever I want!

Riiiiight....just like homosexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I've seen the same people over and over post against the government...saying that the government is taking their "freedoms" and their "liberties" away by passing all these laws that they wanta pass....kinda like taking away the big gulp.

Then I see these SAME people posting that THEY want to take away the freedoms and liberties of gay people...or anyone else that THEY don't like.

Land of the free home of the brave applies to all...not just yourselves.

I don't like a lot of crap that goes on....but you know what? If I complain about every little thing that I see, then I am just stomping on someones rights, and freedoms...not to mention it makes me look like a big whiny baby.
    What liberties and freedoms does anyone want to take away from anyone else that are socially acceptable freedoms that are not offensive?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Why do we need to know that you are straight? Or that you apparently like the German flag? Take that crap down...I don't want to see it.

I know I know....your next line is going to be...but but this is America! I can do whatever I want!

Riiiiight....just like homosexuals.
    If you are good with eating creme filled foods that are being advertized for homosexual consumption, go right ahead. Some of us prefer not to. So what's your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What liberties and freedoms does anyone want to take away from anyone else that are socially acceptable freedoms that are not offensive?
    Is it not a freedom to be socially unacceptable? Some people stink...some people wear clothes that I don't like...the problem is that we all have different likes and dislikes and when you try to categorize everyone under the same rules, then you are doing exactly the same thing that the government you claim to be against is doing.

Freedom should be just that....freedom...without the worries that you will irritate someone with your every move.

Fear and stress of having to be perfect in a not so perfect world is what is wrong with this world in my opinion, I don't even know you...why should I have to please you? People should have the freedom to be the person that they are without having to cater to someone else every time they walk outside their front door.

Could you imagine the agony that a person goes through because they have to hide who they truly are? How much more could we accomplish as a country if people could put all their focus and energy into work versus spending half of their energy worrying about what people thought of them? How much more could we accomplish if people like you would stop worrying about other people and focus on more important issues?

No...I do not want to see two guys holding hands or whatever...but if it happens it happens...I'll look at the girl walking behind them and forget all about what I saw 5 seconds ago.
    Last edited by AStudent; 06-28-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Thanks for the thread robo. Just read all of it. I guess now I won't buy anymore Kraft foods along with shopping at Home Depot, JC Penney's or Target.

There are plenty of other businesses out there who are not supporting the gay agenda with some of the profits derived from my purchases. I say to all those who support Kraft that is fine but don't complain because we don't support the gay agenda while you do. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Is it not a freedom to be socially unacceptable? Some people stink...some people wear clothes that I don't like...the problem is that we all have different likes and dislikes and when you try to categorize everyone under the same rules, then you are doing exactly the same thing that the government you claim to be against is doing.

Freedom should be just that....freedom...without the worries that you will irritate someone with your every move.

Fear and stress of having to be perfect in a not so perfect world is what is wrong with this world in my opinion, I don't even know you...why should I have to please you? People should have the freedom to be the person that they are without having to cater to someone else every time they walk outside their front door.

Could you imagine the agony that a person goes through because they have to hide who they truly are? How much more could we accomplish as a country if people could put all their focus and energy into work versus spending half of their energy worrying about what people thought of them? How much more could we accomplish if people like you would stop worrying about other people and focus on more important issues?

No...I do not want to see two guys holding hands or whatever...but if it happens it happens...I'll look at the girl walking behind them and forget all about what I saw 5 seconds ago.
    So I should have the freedom to yell out; Hey faggots! to a couple of guys hugging?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So I should have the freedom to yell out; Hey faggots! to a couple of guys hugging?
    Yes....you should have that freedom...should you do it? I don't think so...but that's the problem with freedom...it can lead to chaos since very few of us actually agree on everything.

Whew!! and then some people are long winded and spend a lot of time not saying a whole lot. If Robo went down the street doing yelling "Faggots!" at the gays, he'd be setting him self up to be arrested. So I guess there are limitations to freedom aren't there??? Just because someone feels like walking down the street naked doesn't mean they can does it? No matter how much "agony" it caused them because their "true feelings" want to come out1
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Thanks for the thread robo. Just read all of it. I guess now I won't buy anymore Kraft foods along with shopping at Home Depot, JC Penney's or Target.

There are plenty of other businesses out there who are not supporting the gay agenda with some of the profits derived from my purchases. I say to all those who support Kraft that is fine but don't complain because we don't support the gay agenda while you do. Thank you, thank you very much
    Might want to do a search on Kraft. They own tons of brands.

So in the not too distant future, Canada may become a nation of gays that will kill itself off by its own homo attrition?

I guess the Lord does work in mysterious ways....death by their own sword so to speak?...one reaps what they sow?

You go Canada!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Yes....you should have that freedom...should you do it? I don't think so...but that's the problem with freedom...it can lead to chaos since very few of us actually agree on everything.
    Exactly my point; just because we can do something does not mean that we should do something. There can always be an adverse reaction to any action. In the case of Kraft foods openly supporting homosexuallity, my reaction is to not support Kraft foods by not buying their products.

I am not even commiting to any sort of protest or boycot. I am simply not going to buy Kraft products because the thought of what Kraft supports just makes me think of their products as being "distasteful". By associating Kraft foods with supporting homosexuallity, any foods having to do with creme, being creamy or any fudge product, are just not appealing to me any longer "coming"...oh Lord, I can't stop....from Kraft Foods.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    Might want to do a search on Kraft. They own tons of brands.
    GOOD! This should really help me avoid tons of foods so I can continue losing weight.....

I think I am going to make "Do you really want to put that in your mouth?" my mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    So in the not too distant future, Canada may become a nation of gays that will kill itself off by its own homo attrition?

I guess the Lord does work in mysterious ways....death by their own sword so to speak?...one reaps what they sow?

You go Canada!
    I believe there was a religious order called Buggerer's in Medievel France that promoted homosexuallity and died off due to not being able to recrute as fast as it's death rate.

And that is the brunt of the problem with homosexuallity being considered natural. Homosexual communities are not naturally breeding communities. Homosexuallity relies on breeders to produce potential homosexuals to be recruted. Sort of how parasitic organisms operate. When the host organism that is able to produce dies, so does the parasite.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast