Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    3 comments on the newer posts:

1) Comparing what 2 consenting adults do within limits of propriety to a pedobear molesting a child just sounds a bit "coockoo"

2) There are also massive amounts of photos of heterosexuals engaging in socially unacceptable behavior, so it runs both ways

3) That image should not have been posted. It reeks of religious intolerance

A man and woman showing affection in public is completely normal. Sure, Ive seen morons get completely out of control in public but holding hands or a smooch is no biggie. A couple of flamers doing the same is not, IMO.

I dont agree that its akin to pedophilia though. I imagine most homos are not child molesters.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    A man and woman showing affection in public is completely normal. Sure, Ive seen morons get completely out of control in public but holding hands or a smooch is no biggie. A couple of flamers doing the same is not, IMO.

I dont agree that its akin to pedophilia though. I imagine most homos are not child molesters.
    I figure if it's ok for us, it's ok for them. You are right on the homosexual crowd. A homosexual is just as likely/unlikely to be a pedophile as a heterosexual.

Seems like most if not all Canadians support the homo think. Are people in Canada having children?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Seems like most if not all Canadians support the homo think. Are people in Canada having children?
    Yes we are, we're just more likely to mind our own business and tolerate harmless activities that aren't conventional to the collective, unlike our southern neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrunner View Post
    3 comments on the newer posts:

1) Comparing what 2 consenting adults do within limits of propriety to a pedobear molesting a child just sounds a bit "coockoo"

2) There are also massive amounts of photos of heterosexuals engaging in socially unacceptable behavior, so it runs both ways

3) That image should not have been posted. It reeks of religious intolerance
    So you're calling one form of deviant behavior okay and another form "Coockoo". So who decides what form is okay? I realize that there's folks who do these things and there's nothing we can do about it but to call oneself a Christian and participate in things totally contrary to the Bible, how can you be a Christian?? Isn't being a Christian following the teaching of the Bible and of Christ?? Or is it following what our Government decides is okay behavior??
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post

I don't even have an issue with two men showing public appropriate affection in public. It's the over the top sexuallity bullcrap that too many homosexuals flaunt in public that irks me. Even then, that kind of behaviour between a man and a woman in public is just as irksome. "Get a room" is appropriate for heterosexuals and homosexuals alike.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Yes we are, we're just more likely to mind our own business and tolerate harmless activities that aren't conventional to the collective, unlike our southern neighbors
    I hope you understand that by your comments on this subject, I now think about your username in a whole different way......
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Ok, however you want to justify it.

Not that there anything wrong with it.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I hope you understand that by your comments on this subject, I now think about your username in a whole different way......
    LMAO!

Theodore Roosevelt

I've seen the same people over and over post against the government...saying that the government is taking their "freedoms" and their "liberties" away by passing all these laws that they wanta pass....kinda like taking away the big gulp.

Then I see these SAME people posting that THEY want to take away the freedoms and liberties of gay people...or anyone else that THEY don't like.

Land of the free home of the brave applies to all...not just yourselves.

I don't like a lot of crap that goes on....but you know what? If I complain about every little thing that I see, then I am just stomping on someones rights, and freedoms...not to mention it makes me look like a big whiny baby.

If they want to be queers (not that theres anything wrong with that), why do we need to know about it?

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast