Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Just remember... James Kraft was born in Canada too!
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrunner View Post
    Let's put it this way. Anyone bugs me about kissing my wife in public will get a reaction from me and it ain't gonna be positive.
    Quit kissing your wife in public. Would you have a problem with a pedophile kissing a child in public?
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gruntly View Post
    Just remember... James Kraft was born in Canada too!
    Well then! That explains it.....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Wendo View Post
    Quit kissing your wife in public. Would you have a problem with a pedophile kissing a child in public?
    Other then pecks hello or goodbye, I don't get why people get physical in public. I may do a double take at a couple of guys giving one another a quick kiss in greeting or goodbye, but that's their business, not mine. I have met a few homosexual couples over the years who I just cannot fault, just because they are model couples who would not think of acting the way so many homosexuals do in public. Licking all over one another and humping each other is not acceptable for any couple, yet homosexuals seem to enjoy seeing the reaction from others by doing such things as normal behaviour for them.

Let's face it, if we all keep our sexual orientations in the bedroom, only hard core fascist types can have an issue with any of us. I'm including myself because there are hard core fascist homosexuals who refer to heterosexuals as breeders and other derogatory names.

So do I get your leftover Oreos or what?

*taps foot*

My wife and I don't do full-out bodies-rubbing makeout sessions in public, but the occasional kiss, there's no reason why not.

I've never seen a gay male couple do any real heavy petting (thank God ) in public (or otherwise), but I've seen heterosexual couples do it, even one couple (and they were in their late 30's, early 40's) going at it on the subway platform.

I have no issues with reasonable PDA's, regardless of the sexual orientation of the couple. Heavy stuff should be left for Cancun, certain resorts in Cuba and the privacy of their home/hotel room/motel room.

Eric, as a Christian, I take exception to that post. Not all of us are members of the Christian Taliban. A great majority of us are moderate and tolerant so painting us with the same brush as those religious extremists sends the wrong kinda message.

Quote Originally Posted by mortatort View Post
    So do I get your leftover Oreos or what?

*taps foot*
    I hate to admit it, but when I do buy Oreos, there are never any leftover after the bag is opened and the bag is opened within minutes of my getting those cookies in my house. Now that I think of the way I treat a bag of Oreos and what they now symbolize for me, I feel dirty all over.....

I realize not all Christians are alike, Same as not all Atheist or Agnostic are. It's a general statement. Just an image. Coexist and all that good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrunner View Post
    My wife and I don't do full-out bodies-rubbing makeout sessions in public, but the occasional kiss, there's no reason why not.

I've never seen a gay male couple do any real heavy petting (thank God ) in public (or otherwise), but I've seen heterosexual couples do it, even one couple (and they were in their late 30's, early 40's) going at it on the subway platform.

I have no issues with reasonable PDA's, regardless of the sexual orientation of the couple. Heavy stuff should be left for Cancun, certain resorts in Cuba and the privacy of their home/hotel room/motel room.
    Well, I'm not going to post any of the massive amounts of photos of homosexuals acting out sexual acts in public places, but they are certainly available for anyone to see. Just go to any Gay Pride function and tell me these people behave rationally in public.

Quote Originally Posted by ericb45696 View Post
    Typical anti-Christian way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ericb45696 View Post
    I realize not all Christians are alike, Same as not all Atheist or Agnostic are. It's a general statement. Just an image. Coexist and all that good stuff
    Your post is every bit as intolerant of Christians in general as it is claiming that Christians are intolerant. Nice job.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast