Thread: Hell's Kitchen

Anybody watch it? I know, I know...another reality show. Since I'm going through Simon Cowell withdrawal this summer...Chef Ramsay is filling in nicely. How about when he told that woman customer to get her breasts off his counter, that he couldn't concentrate with her breasts in his face.

We don't watch much reality TV really. We watched the 1st 2 or 3 seasons of Survivor, and a season of Amazing Race. We like Airline, and this past weekend I caught a glimpse of a reality show where they are in a car dealership, filming the suckers buying cars.

Hell's Kitchen is alright, but after the 1st season I can't do it again. Me myself I like the Miami Ink and Dogg the Bounty Hunter.

Ya one season was enough of that. I would watch tho ,if every week the first person Rammsey yelled and screamed at would.........KICK HIS A$$.

It got old when all it was about was his screaming at how everyone is a loser........suprise, he is a loser too. Now someone kick his a$$

I love the show. I am going through Dealiest Catch withdrawals now.

I can't stand that guy. He reminds me of my X when she took a bi-polar swing in the wrong direction.

Cooking is suppose to be relaxing. Sponge Bob is much better.

I would have to agree Deadliest catch is a good show.

But, if you want to relax watch someone getting tattooed on for a half hour. Or trying to catch crabs, unlike all you with your hairspray tricks trying to get rid of them.

I like Hells Kitchen, and I was glad to see that "cow" get thrown out last night.

My three favorites are, Miami Ink, Deadliest Catch, and my number one favorite is Dirty Jobs.