Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its on its way. taking forever...

Its basically a miniature fire hose.

Dont drive over it !

Its a one way ticket to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by hcheers View Post
    I kinda figured it would be the typical Infomercial garbage product.

I'll stick to my Goodyear "Made in USA" black rubber hoses, with machined brass fittings.

They cost a bit, but are light weight, and last for many years of knocking around in my service van, being dragged around buildings, and across rooftops.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    I ordered the 50 footer. Ill let yall know
    Hope the water isnt too cold. You might end up with a 30-40girl foot hose... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I have some x ray glasses and sea monkeys for sale.
    Are those glasses you use to see through Woman's clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by WeebMan View Post
    Hope the water isnt too cold. You might end up with a 30-40girl foot hose... >_>
    Minus "girl". Stupid droid likes to throw in random words... and its killin my comedic timing!

Update. The hose works much better than my new x-ray glasses(thanks for the hookup cool w . Its actually freaking awesome. I grinned like a fool during the entire PM while using it. With my favorite nozzle on full spray the hose does not contract. It does not kink. Rolled up it takes up as about as much space as a ball cap(it will roll up in a circumference comparable to a ball cap). Light as a feather. My only concern so far is longevity. It doesnt seem sturdy like my heavy duty hoses because it probably isnt and the ultra light weight makes it feel cheap. Time will tell on that part. Even if it is inferior to the life of a heavy duty hose, so far the pros far outweigh the cons. Im not easy to impress but this thing is cool. If it lasts the rest of the summer im ordering more.

As far as the poor review posted earlier...Ive found as many good reviews as I have bad.

I am going to keep an eye out for one in a store. I hate buying things I have not touched or at least looked at first. We have a store out here called "Not sold in stores" that has tons of that stuff. I'm sure Harbor Freight will have a chinese knock-off of the chinese hose as well.

Last the rest of the summer thats like less than a month. Man you are easy to impress LOL

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMech View Post
    Last the rest of the summer thats like less than a month.
    Maybe in canada ay......lots of heat left here and unlike alot of "pros", we wash every condenser ay. It will get more use before cold weather hits than your hose probably gets all year ay..

But wait...there's more!

As for the durability, I think it greatly depends on line pressure and how long you leave it pressurized.

I've had a hose rupture on me when I left a nozzle attached and turned off, but water on overnight.

If you tend to leave it pressurized with nozzle off and the water pressure is 100 psi, it probably won't last long.

What about one of those flat cross section hoses that winds up like a tape measure? I've seen those some
    where.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12