Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,197

    Thumbs down Obama planning on fighting eviction

    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/....Lawyering.Up/

    This guy has no intentions of leaving if he loses, much less playing fair or legally. He will resort to every dirty trick in the book and write new ones. This is no schoolboy but a ruthless cutthroat dictator fighting for his throne.

    I predict he will invent some 'emergency' to declare martial law, suspend Congress and "postpone" the inauguration of Romney if he loses the election. I'm sure at the very least he will get some crooked federal judge to issue an injunction delaying the transfer of power while he completes his coup.

    If this guy doesn't scare you, check your pulse. BTW, it is your taxes paying for all his antics.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,984
    If Romeny wins in November he will be sworn in the following January as usual. No need to panic.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,772
    Some people are really scared of this man - must be tough to be so paranoid. It looks to me like the article says both sides are lawyering up. Could be they don't want another Supreme court appointed President. But I guess everyone has the right to be delusional.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,197

    Exclamation

    I guess we're delusional at every turn he has violated the Constitution, lied, reneged on campaign promises such as transparency, usurped power, appointed the most radical dangerous people to important offices he can, created offices with self appointed powers without Congressional authorization, threatened the SCOTUS and Congress, sued states who tried to enforce federal laws (which is his constitutional job), attacked private citizens, engaged in racial bigotry and hatred, engaged in religious persecution, promoted retroactive abortion and just about any danged thing he wants to do with impunity.

    I guess you're in favor of his accomplishments Salty?

    This is the man is the most dangerous threat to the Republic since our founding.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,964
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    I guess we're delusional at every turn he has violated the Constitution, lied, reneged on campaign promises such as transparency, usurped power, appointed the most radical dangerous people to important offices he can, created offices with self appointed powers without Congressional authorization, threatened the SCOTUS and Congress, sued states who tried to enforce federal laws (which is his constitutional job), attacked private citizens, engaged in racial bigotry and hatred, engaged in religious persecution, promoted retroactive abortion and just about any danged thing he wants to do with impunity.

    I guess you're in favor of his accomplishments Salty?

    This is the man is the most dangerous threat to the Republic since our founding.
    Bullseye!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,772
    Nice rant from the right wing. Could you be a little more specific? Maybe I missed all this treasonous activity - I guess alot of people did since this sort of thing usually leads to some kind of prosecution - Oh I forgot Fox and friends has no power to put some one on trial so that might be the reason for all this outrage.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/....Lawyering.Up/

    This guy has no intentions of leaving if he loses, much less playing fair or legally. He will resort to every dirty trick in the book and write new ones. This is no schoolboy but a ruthless cutthroat dictator fighting for his throne.

    I predict he will invent some 'emergency' to declare martial law, suspend Congress and "postpone" the inauguration of Romney if he loses the election. I'm sure at the very least he will get some crooked federal judge to issue an injunction delaying the transfer of power while he completes his coup.

    If this guy doesn't scare you, check your pulse. BTW, it is your taxes paying for all his antics.
    He's already done so much damage to the Democrat party. Dem Congressmen and woman are skipping the convention and Clinton appears to be backing Romney.

    If he does something that blatant thats the end of the Democrat party.

    His own party recognizes what a moron he is.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Plus if he deliberately seized power do you think the military would recognize his authority ? The police aganecies all over the US ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,772
    Where is all this information? I didn't realize this one man had all this power and if everyone is bailing on him how could he possibly pull it off. Sounds like tinfoil hat time.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Where is all this information? I didn't realize this one man had all this power and if everyone is bailing on him how could he possibly pull it off. Sounds like tinfoil hat time.
    Hell, you'd think they would be cheering Obama on destroying the Democrat party and all.

    I've been wondering where all the positive threads are about their presidential candidate.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Keokuk, IA
    Posts
    5,520
    You could also intepret the article to read taht the Republicans are very confident that they can't win if there is a high minority and low income turnout, so they are making sure that it will be difficualt for that voting block to get registered.

    The moderate in the middle might say that both sides are a bit corrupt and self serving. That while there appears to be an issue with voter registration, both sides are pursuing it too aggressively. We have laws in place to verify ID's and ensure a fair vote, lets just enforce those laws and put the resources into voter monitoring rather than tons of lawyers and new laws. Besides, I thought conservatives were against more regulation.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Oh hell, let these wingnut boys rant about conspiricies, black heliocopters, re-education camps, fluoridation of drinking water and commies behind every bush. They are quite comically entertaining if a little strident as well.


    Of course these same tin foil hats cheered on Shrub as he

    issued damn near three hundred executive orders,

    uncounted signing statements,

    hid his crooked henchmen behind a cloud of executive privilege,


    broke numerous campaign promises,


    authorized domestic spying and warrantless phone taps,


    violated the constitution,

    invaded a country under false pretenses


    Gee, Obama seems like a piker in the dangerous actions category compared to Bush.



    So why didn't these wingnuts take to the streets screaming about these dangerous Bush actions?

    Why do these wingnuts cry and moan that Obama is a gross danger to the country when he has done nothing but follow the precedents and usual practices of presidents all the way back to G. Washington?


    Gee, let's think...............Ah, I've got it..............he's a democrat.......and he is one of those dark people.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/....Lawyering.Up/

    This guy has no intentions of leaving if he loses, much less playing fair or legally. He will resort to every dirty trick in the book and write new ones. This is no schoolboy but a ruthless cutthroat dictator fighting for his throne.

    I predict he will invent some 'emergency' to declare martial law, suspend Congress and "postpone" the inauguration of Romney if he loses the election. I'm sure at the very least he will get some crooked federal judge to issue an injunction delaying the transfer of power while he completes his coup.

    If this guy doesn't scare you, check your pulse. BTW, it is your taxes paying for all his antics.
    Gee gas log, your article states that the Romney team is girding their loins with lawyers to police the elections as well. A Romney aide even bragged about overwhelming numbers of lawyers.

    Whoa, overwhelming numbers of lawyers. Romney undoubtedly is hatching a plot to steal the election by any form of voter fraud his army of shysters can dream up. We can just see swarms of Romney lawyers fanning out across the nation to intimidate legitimate voters into not voting. Certainly these overwhelming numbers of lawyers will be accompanied by baseball bat brandishing thugs eager to bash a Dem. head for Romney.

    Old outsource 'em Romney has spent too much time and money running for Prez. to be cheated out of the office by legal voters exercizing their constitutional rights.




    The Horror, the horror.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event