Trane Hyperion diagnostic lights- do I have a problem?

I thought it should just show blue and green. I had the unit serviced today and the red lights were on before and after, but I didn't think to ask if red was a problem until after he left. The tech didn't seem to be bothered by the red lights. Please take a look at the video. Thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bI6J...1&feature=plcp

The red lights will come on after a power loss and then should go away

I hope so. There were some power dips yesterday, but the weather has been fine today and the lights have been on all day, but I did not use the A/C today. Are you still comfortable with that? Thanks

It has been 24 hours and the red lights are still showing. Can anyone confirm if it should be just blue and green? I saw a youtube video that showed normal operation and I did not see and red lights, but I don't know if it was truly "normal" or not. I will call the dealer, but I would like to be informed first. Thanks.

While they put on quite a light show in normal operation, you should only ever see green and blue, red is a fault.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

That is what I thought. Thank you for posting that. I am stunned as to how little info I could find about these lights on the internet. I thought I would find the whole diagnostic handbook that would tell me what the lights meant and what fault the pattern indicates. Does anybody know where that can be found? I called my a/c company today, but I did not hear from them.

The book will have the fault codes. The 11 flash means there's a fault on the EEV board I think? looks like the EEV board is giving you a 4 flash and a 7 flash. I don't think those faults will clear themselves. It has to be opened up to clear the faults. The last one I worked on held the faults until cleared manually by the technician.

The "Service Facts" that came with the unit have all the info with them.

In the video, the red LED on the control board on the left is flashing 11 times to tell you there is a fault with the EVC control board for the electronic expansion valve, the board on the right.
    The fault light on it is indicating a problem with the gas temperature sensor. It could be bad, unplugged, got fried when the refrigerant lines were brazed in, bad EVC board, etc.. It could even be that the wires into the plug were swapped from the factory.
    A technician that can read, and knows how to use a multimeter, should be able to figure it out in a few minutes.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Thanks, I will look for the books in the attic. I don't think it was during installation, as I am pretty certain I had green and blue only for quite a while. I think the red lights are relatively new. The system seems to be performing fine. But, I will call them again in the morning.

I get 7 flashes on the evc and that apparently could mean a restriction or low refrigerant. I requested a new technician. The lights were there when he got there, and he never addressed them. That does not instil confidence, so I requested someone else. But, they can't get there until July 17th, because the tech they are sending is from a different area. Can this wait or do I need to get them here sooner? The system is cooling fine.