Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You mean I haven't always just been here?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I think it was something about hvac, but I could be wrong.

the first post here.....hmmmmmmmmm nope, the memory banks don't work that well anymore. I used to be on alt.hvac also. I was Volksiefan. Haven't visited there in a looooooong time. Bunch of grumpy old men over there. Probably many of them here under different names......Hey FTW you here???? Vicky??? She still married to that supply house guy? I remember seeing her topless pic, it was a hoot!
    R2B4BTU

Yes, I posted something about the changes Goodman was making to their equipment, boy did I get a rash of crap from Dice and James.
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

Originally posted by oroy54
    I think I do, back in 2003. Posted something about putting R22 in a automobile a/c. Yep, I got blasted. All you guys lurking. Come get your wings. Who knows I may get blasted again. But we take care of our own.
    why hail yes..I rememeber everthing.

"a family with a car full of kids and the A/C went out..."

I dont think that was your very first post,though.

I also recall reading about your trip to visit a son in hospital in Houston. You had to use acytelene torch to start your truck in the parking lot there (or some crazy thing)

There's more of olroy's oldies...in case you forgot.

I posted the package unit in the attic pics, actually when I got them I figured there has to be a place on the internet to post these, sure enough there was.

I dont remember my first post, but I did find this site from a post Turtle made over in alt.hvac, seems like a lifetime ago.
    If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

I think this question was asked before because I remember telling the story of me being an internet troll and starting crap. My name then was I think Big Mob. I really liked this place so I reregistered under my real name and still have no clue what my 1st post was.

As Big Mob it probably started something like this "I have a 6" crack in my heat exchanger and the hvac guy says he has to red tag the furnace and that it must be replaced. I think I can fix the crack with high temp silicone for now till I can afford a new one. What do you guys do to repair a heat exchanger?" It would go from there.

Originally posted by Jultzya
    Originally posted by rscamaro
    Eddie showed up a couple of weeks ago advertising his site. Just entertainment for me, the regulars there can be quite amusing.
    You mean I might have to go visit and have some fun?

No rules, just fun... where's Carnak?
    I remember when this site used to get advertised on alt.hvac, so I popped in.

Think one of the first posts I answered on some guy had a furniture factory, think myself and wolfdog were answering 'get an air turnover unit'.

Originally posted by mattm

As Big Mob it probably started something like this "I have a 6" crack in my heat exchanger and the hvac guy says he has to red tag the furnace and that it must be replaced. I think I can fix the crack with high temp silicone for now till I can afford a new one. What do you guys do to repair a heat exchanger?" It would go from there.
    Must be something funny in the water in Ohio

No, alchohol may have been involved.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Originally posted by coolwhip
    No, alchohol may have been involved.
    Probably Our water's pretty good I must say.

Originally posted by chillrdude
    I dont remember my first post, but I did find this site from a post Turtle made over in alt.hvac, seems like a lifetime ago.
    This is Carnak

you means a post there talkins about mel's place?

Carnak

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast