does anyone know what the flashes on the big rheem package units trouble codes are?

yes but please identify yourself as a pro. otherwias be safe and call a tech
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Aint no pro,i'm in HVAC in school and my teacher keeps giving us rheem worksheets that have trouble code questions and rheems web-site and the pdf files for the package units don't say a thing about what each flash means,thats why i'm posting,when you need help ask someone that has the experance to answer the questions,and i have asked some of the tech's in my area,but there isn't many rheem units around here other than resedential.you see why i'm asking,i need help!

send me an addy and a model # and i will send u a pdf for the specific unit
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

jpb2,i am a student and the rheem papers or handout that my teacher give us that ask what each code flash is,well they are the RKKB SERIES,the RKMB series,and the RKNB series,i have the pdf files down loaded from rheem's web-site,it's just the flash trouble code i'm needing,what each flash is in other words,1 flash =something,2flashes=something,etc.
    Do you understand what i'm asking,i'll take any help i can find on this subject and here is my e-mail-
    ruffneckcab69@hotmail.com

thankyou for any help you can give me!