Thread: Dumpers

In metro Atlanta where I live there used to be all kinds of places to pull off the side of the road to go fishing or to go off - roading. Now all of the places I used to go have fences up with no trespassing signs up because of all the losers who are too cheap to pay the $4.00 to dump a load of trash at the dump, and dump it on some one's private property.Now the only places to fish around where I live are pay lakes where you have to stand shoulder to shoulder with some guy with 14 kids and 4 pit bulls in an old conversion van. It defeats the purpose of going fishing if you can't get back to nature a little. Last weekend my wife was out of town, so I took the kids to a little town about an hour away where there is some old pulp wood land that I used to go 4 wheeling, fishing, and shooting on. We get there and guess what? There was a fence up and no trespassing signs. I can't blame the owner though, I remember seeing no dumping signs there right above what looked like a mini - land fill. That really grinds my gears!
    Luke 6:31

Yeah, quickest way to pi$$ off a land owner is to dump trash on their property. People don't learn till the fence goes up.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Boy, did I ever have the wrong idea what this thread was going to be about;

Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

That's no dumper. Thumper, yes. I don't know what the hell that meant.
    Luke 6:31