Hello. I have a Honeywell TH8000 thermostat. I am trying to get into the advanced settings but I cannot find it. It says to press the system key, but I do not see it. Any help? Thank You!

Tap the system key until the current mode is flashing. The boxes at the bottom should go blank. HOLD the boxes on either side of the center box for at least 5 seconds. Should get you into advanced. Be careful, changing the wrong thing could be interesting

I cant find the system key, it doesnt say sytem key anywhere.

Per your customer instructions, go to http://www.honeywell.com/yourhome, click on products, you can pull up all the information (including instructions)that honeywell has for the homeowner (you should find what your looking for).

I Already looked at everything I could find. IT was not enough, I Am trying to find the "system key" which is referred to in the manual as a key. I cannot find it so thats why I am asking for help to locate it

Middle of the screen, on the left side, should read "system".

Be careful, if you hit the fan key or another key by mistake, it can take the "system key" off the screen. If this is the case, you should at least have a "done" key in the lower left portion of the screen. Hit "done" and it should bring the system key back.

Apologies, new here, not sure if I'm breadking any rules (considering this info is on the instruction manual and website don't think I am)

Instead of beating a dead horse, what does it "read" on your t-stat (in detail).

[Edited by bigsandy on 07-29-2006 at 10:34 AM]

On the left side you should see the word SYSTEM, right above where it says heat, cool, auto, or off. Push that.

Then follow the instructions from above.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Knox CO. KY Occupation: Residintial and Commercial instalation, service,and commercial refrigeration. Interests:4wheeling and Hunting
    What are you wanting to change? Do you have the instalattion instructions?
    GiT-R-Done!!!