Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Contact several qualified HVAC contractors in your area and have them size up a sealed combustion, high efficiency furnace and a/c system to be installed in your attic. If you don't know of any contractors in your area ask your co-workers or neighbors who they would use. You should be able to get someone to install in your attic if there is room.

I'm going to start calling contractors this week.
    I really don't know anything about sealed combustion furnaces except from what I read online.
    Will this type of furnace be ok in cold climates?.I saw something that said it takes air from outside so I wasn't sure if it was 20 degrees out it would effect heating.
    Any recomendations or units to stay away from.
    Thanks you guys have been a big help.

Originally posted by mushman
    I'm going to start calling contractors this week.
    I really don't know anything about sealed combustion furnaces except from what I read online.
    Will this type of furnace be ok in cold climates?.I saw something that said it takes air from outside so I wasn't sure if it was 20 degrees out it would effect heating...
    They draw combustion air from outside the conditioned space. The colder that air is, the more effecient the combustion is (like using refrigerated gasoline)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12