8x8 walk in problem!

I Have a 8x8 walk in with a bohn ADT0700F coil unit 1 hp parker valve condensor is a F3AH-A100-CAV-00 (R22) arived on job and the system was low of
    charge repaired leak at inlet of TXV and found the drier/sight glass combo under ground (yea it took me a while to find it) as grass had grown over it.lol
    Compressor would only pull to 20psig so i ordered a comp and returned and installed it and charged system to 60/280psi with a amp draw of 5.4 data rla 6.7. Its hissing bad at the txv/ coil and has no lquid @ the recever port. I recovered charge and removed recever to check for oil but it was emty and also ran nitrogen through it and the condensor coil/ok. Its got me at this point. I ran high side up to 350 to see what would happen but it was still hissing and running 50 deg sh.
    Im returning in the morning and im going to charge with MO 99 so any help will be apped.

What was the condenser clean? Headmaster on it? Superheat?

That hissing is hot gas at the inlet of the TXV.

So either you have a really dirty condenser, too small of a condenser, a not so good condenser fan, a bad head master or similar valve (bypassing hot gas), or a condenser that is compromised and unable to produce liquid at normal running pressures.

Good luck

Tourch the rec to see how much liquid is in it... be a broken dip tube.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    What was the condenser clean? Headmaster on it? Superheat?
    clean, no hm,as stated 50 deg

Well went on job and removed R22 pulled vac and charged system with MO99 and lo and behold it charged up and I had 30deg SH at condensor (no service port @ coil) all is well and pulling down. I dont think I was the first call out on this job and im guessing the prior co. added wrong refrigerant and as it was low on arival and the compressor was weak it had me going for a bit. Coustmer refused to pay me for 2 hrs labor, so I told them not to call back till there ready to pay. thanks for all the post!