Did you see what Pelosi said?

Pelosi said that the "Fast and Furious" case, where the BATF got caught red-handed running guns to Mexican drugs lords, was a consiracy by Republicans who were upset about Eric Holder's advancement of minority hiring.

...and Pelosi holds high ranks in our government

right now, they're trying to stall the case until after the election.

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

She needs to be kicked in the nutz!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Check out how this commenter converts law abiding gun owners into racists:

http://current.com/community/9381563...st-furious.htm

Read the comments and see how people base their opinions on politically based assumptions with no clue about the facts of the case.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Check out how this commenter converts law abiding gun owners into racists:

http://current.com/community/9381563...st-furious.htm

Read the comments and see how people base their opinions on politically based assumptions with no clue about the facts of the case.
    Sheep being lead to the shearers...

This is why the founding fathers restricted the right to vote... they KNEW lots of folks were not smart enough to sort out who was crooked and who was honest. And they KNEW it would be bad for the country (which means bad for ALL the citizens) if bad polecats got into office.

However we are smarter than the founding fathers (NOT IN MY OPINION), so we let everyone vote (including non citizens, felons, dogs, dead people, etc). And look at the mess we have now.

Ya think we could grow up and listen to folks wiser than us... or are we too arrogant to listen... even when it is self-destructive to not humble ourselves and listen/learn?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Bill Whittle: Follow the Ideology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFIpoL3jrfo
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

With her record of inane quotes, she obviously took way too much of the brown acid. Only 'Frisco could put this moron in office.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

We should give them some rope, they will hang themselves.
    Or at least that it the phrase.
    They are trying to set a trap, and we already know who is caught in it....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

What? You guys don't like Pelosi?
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This is why the founding fathers restricted the right to vote... they KNEW lots of folks were not smart enough to sort out who was crooked and who was honest. And they KNEW it would be bad for the country (which means bad for ALL the citizens) if bad polecats got into office.
    ...But that wouldn't be fair...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    ...But that wouldn't be fair...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Yeah, you are right... and after all: kissing up to the idea of fair is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than whether our economy survives or we go down in flames to become like a 3rd world banana farm.

I say: TAKE AWAY THE SAFETY NETS... and watch who survives and who does not. I have a crisp Washington ($1 bill) that says more folks will learn how to work than anyone realizes... if they have two choices: Work or starve.

Even the Bible says: You will work to eat... So why do we expect anything different?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    What? You guys don't like Pelosi?

Can You Really Trust A Face Like That? hehe

Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yeah, you are right... and after all: kissing up to the idea of fair is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than whether our economy survives or we go down in flames to become like a 3rd world banana farm.

I say: TAKE AWAY THE SAFETY NETS... and watch who survives and who does not. I have a crisp Washington ($1 bill) that says more folks will learn how to work than anyone realizes... if they have two choices: Work or starve.

Even the Bible says: You will work to eat... So why do we expect anything different?
    Komrade Obama said several years ago when asked by the media about his proposed tax increases, "it's not so much about the revenue generation as much as it is about fairness"

As a wealthy country we have made it way too comfortable for people to live in so-called poverty. If we set up govt. stores where welfare recipients could purchase the staples and they could not use welfare money to buy steak, lobster and junk foods, some would probably WANT to work.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family