Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It's about time Scott and Liz! Everybody else..... lets ROLL!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

You are right on this Spotts. According to the countdown meter there are only 56 days left.

http://www.geocities.com/benncool/

The hotel will give us the discount up until Aug. 15 th. That's only 2 weeks away.

Benncool.....I read something here awhile ago from someone that stated there were enough going to this convention, that you didn't need anymore....any truth in that.
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...

Answering for Bencool and the "Group"

Hell no. More the merrier. It's a great time, bring yer wife. Read Jerrys post. He's encouraging you to attend and book now!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Change of plans

We will be coming in on Thurs. and leaving on Tues. Wife is real happy about that too. If she is happy I am happy
    P. S. Benn - Don't tell anyone in your office. I want to try and apply for a job
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Originally posted by westemp

Benncool.....I read something here awhile ago from someone that stated there were enough going to this convention, that you didn't need anymore....any truth in that.
    There is never "enough"!

Stop making excuses. Make those reservations and get benncool a check to cover the food expenses.

As far as I know, everyone who attended the past two annual conventions had a great time, including the spouses and other family members.

This is just a great, fun time with others that you may have communicated with but never actually met. Think of it as Internet socializing in the ultimate virtual form.

CLAM BAKE!..CLAM BAKE!..CLAM BAKE!..CLAM BAKE!..
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I didn't have any fun at all at the last 2, but I'm going back anyways. Still waiting for that superwhatever discussion. Last year I learned about super drunk, can't wait to practice my new found skills.

Real conventioneers drink beer at 8:00AM.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

ABSOLUTELY NOT! We have plenty of space for everyone. I had a super time in Pittsburgh and in Baltimore. So now that it is my turn to host the convention. I am trying to get the greatest number of H-talkers to show up in my home town. I want to break all records.

When the 2016 Convention comes around I want folks to still be talking about the Bennington Convention.

Yes, please sign up. You won't be disappointed.

Muskie, this year we will be discussing superfeet or supermeat....I think. Anyway, I think we can all agree that after an HVAC-Talk convention all attendees are much more knowledgeable...about something they didn't know.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by muskie770

Real conventioneers drink beer at 8:00AM.
    Yeah, and then drink soda the rest of the night......
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Now who would say such a thing??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman

Now who would say such a thing??
    ......I looked but couldn't find the name....anyway it doesn't matter....I'm booking my "Paradiceman Motor Inn" reservation right now...sorry, make that the Paradise Motor Inn..
    If every a...... could do this,I wouldn't have a job...

The "Paradiceman" now that's funny. I bet we hear this once or twice during the convention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast